• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 beta codes and preload is up (for PS4)

MrDaravon

Looking forward to watching footage of this. I don't doubt that I'll probably get the game since it comes out in a complete dead zone release-wise for me and I have like 900 hours in the first game, but I haven't been particularly impressed with what I've seen of 2 so far.

Normally I'd pre-order for the beta but having no free roam zone kinda kills it for me, that's maybe my favorite thing in Destiny. I generally actively dislike PvP in Destiny, so the thought of giving them money now to play a Strike for the next week isn't super appealing. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see it in action though.

Schwabe

Looking forward to watching footage of this. I don't doubt that I'll probably get the game since it comes out in a complete dead zone release-wise for me and I have like 900 hours in the first game, but I haven't been particularly impressed with what I've seen of 2 so far.

Normally I'd pre-order for the beta but having no free roam zone kinda kills it for me, that's maybe my favorite thing in Destiny. I generally actively dislike PvP in Destiny, so the thought of giving them money now to play a Strike for the next week isn't super appealing. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see it in action though.

friday-sunday = open beta ... if you can wait, wait ... no need for a preorder.

Imho it is very good to exclude patrol this time around ... I'd rather explore it for the first time in september than just revisiting a already known place...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The beta is 1 single player story, and a strike. Also 2 PVP maps. As per Bungie. You can get through the single player content in 20 minutes, and multiplayer in an hour.

Yeah, I'm aware of what the beta contains. I was asking about the player limit of the story story mission in particular, thus the emboldening of "Story mission is 1 player only". While that question has already been answered, I appreciate the mission length tidbit as I asked about that earlier to no avail (I'm not much of an MP person these days).

GlamFM

Banned
Glam, your code can go to someone else, since a kind soul sent me one unrequested via PM.

And minutes later Amazon sent me my code lol.

Since you asked previous page, do you want my code?

Very good!

Especially since I can´t find my code... ;)

Lamptramp

How long did it take for the beta codes to leave Amazon? I did it on Friday and still have no email

Had my co.uk code within seconds (pre-ordered in April), and I got a code from DE within seconds last week for a friend who was having bother with their co.uk order.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
How long did it take for the beta codes to leave Amazon? I did it on Friday and still have no email

I just preordered the game from Amazon and the email with the code came at the same time as my order confirmation email (which was like less than 10 seconds after placing the order)

MikeSan

For those who preorder the game on Amazon.co.uk, just contact the Client Service, I got the code from the chat really quickly.

Top Bottom