• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 PC Beta Thread - Codes are redeemable, preload starts Friday 25th, 10AM PDT

Wallach

I've got boots on the ground fellas. Will try to get some Shadowplay recordings at high quality for you guys that won't get in today (1080Ti / 144FPS G-Sync).

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Ugh.... fucking shit....

8q0vIjK.jpg

kuYuri

maybe it's your aspect ratio? have they confirmed support for it?

It works fine everywhere else, I just noticed this happening at the beginning. Gonna restart now and see if it happens again now that I've tweaked some settings in the menu.

So... Windowed Fullscreen is basically Borderless Windowed in this game. That's odd that those two exist. Dunno why you'd want borderless windowed in this.

Also, the game's doing that double buffer thing? At least that's what I think it's called? Rather than my framerate just jumping around by like 1 or 2, it's getting halved? Any way to prevent this?

Rolling with a 1080ti and i7 4770k, both stock. 144hz 1440p monitor, and floating around 77 fps because I can't figure out how to get it to stop halving my framerate whenever it drops.

mikelarry

The saxophone error message seems to be linked to origin because when i try press the play button on the battlenet launcher origin also launches and i get a message about restarting and using the battlenet app to launch destiny 2

Tovarisc

1080p, settings maxed out.
screenshot2rlst2.png

Edit: Had to do shitty screenshot capture (2 monitors) and crop it. Left side has few pixels of browser <.<

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Working fine for me, it's a beta calm the hell down.

I fucking hate it when people say this, because it's working for you it's not an issue. Every damn game with an issue that doesn't affect everyone we have to hear it.

lionpants

Holy shit people... calm yourselves.

Go make a sandwich, take your dog for a walk, and try again in 30-60 minutes.

IT IS A BETA

kuYuri

Ok, yeah, definitely an issue with that particular screen. Seems it wasn't optimized with ultrawide resolution in mind. In the character select screen and in-game it's fine, but if you're making a new character from scratch, it's cut off at the top. Fix this shit Bungle! :p

nahlakhai

Anyone know how to get around the saxophone error?

EDIT: I closed the Bnet launcher and restarted and it works now, for anyone still stuck.

Top Bottom