• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 w/ white PS4 Pro bundle announced

specdot

But then what's gonna happen to that black PSVR breakout box? It'll be the only one left out. lol.
I've been waiting for the Destiny 2 PS4 bundle. Glad it's a Pro, even happier that it's in white. Gonna go sell off my OG PS4 and get this bad boy.

BFIB

Crazy how that color change makes this console look 100 times better. I'll keep my black, but man, this looks really great.

Kyne

But then what's gonna happen to that black PSVR breakout box? It'll be the only one left out. lol.
I've been waiting for the Destiny 2 PS4 bundle. Glad it's a Pro, even happier that it's in white. Gonna go sell off my OG PS4 and get this bad boy.

it'll be fine, it has the Switch.

V15afJP.jpg

eventually I'll just skin them all bhuahaha.

Lmfao white is right. You def do need it, cool looking entertainment center btw.

ty :D

If I can get this at a good price later in the year or another good Pro
White
bundle I may just invest.

Just need to keep an eye out for a well priced, good value 4K TV too.

I thought it was a themed Destiny 2 PS4 PRO. I wonder when we are going to see themed PS4 PRO consoles. Anyway, we got at least anotehr PS4 PRO.

Van Bur3n

Save the white PS4 Pro everyone wants to come with Destiny 2 as a bundle. That's one way to maximize those Destiny 2 sales.

Oni3298

Definitely getting this. Was thinking bout buying a pro soon, and this being announced, coupled with it being white and including Destiny, I'm sold. Now I just need a 4K TV....

Tagyhag

Very cool bundle, if I wasn't getting Destiny 2 on PC I'd be jumping on this.

Very fitting considering my PS4 was the Destiny 1 bundle. :p

DeaDPo0L84

The more I look at it the more I'm convinced I don't need it as a current pro owner. It looks really nice but everything I have gaming wise is black and the process of transferring everything over would be a pain for just a color swap. I am curious if well see a drop in price for the regular pro.

Is anyone familiar with gamestop shipping? Would I have to choose the 1 day shipping in order to get it the release day? (damn trade in credit has me locked with them and I'm spoiled with amazon shipping)

DeaDPo0L84

I know its dumb but a selling point for me would be if they made the ps4 logo on top matte instead of glossy for this version. That thing is a dust magnet and it drives my OCD crazy.

I don't know...something about it seems less appealing than the glacier white OG PS4. That one enticed me to sell my launch PS4. And I don't usually do that just for a color swap. Granted, I eventually gave that one up for the Pro but it did look sick with some of the other white peripherals/consoles in my set up.

If only this newer Pro promised better thermals or reduced noise...then I could justify it :(

Rflagg

I am tempted, because I have a 4k tv and will be getting destiny 2, but the pro improvements are not as large as I was hoping for. I will look into some youtube reviews of the pro and hopefully convince myself it is worth the cash.

Bummer I was hoping they'd do a special edition like my TTK version. I do like it 8n white but I'll probably just pass and grab one on the cheap and keep my current PS4 in another room.

Oh fuck off. I waited all this time to get a Pro because I wanted the white one. I literally finally bought one last week after there wasn't one announced at E3 and then this happens.

lupinko

Bummer I was hoping they'd do a special edition like my TTK version. I do like it 8n white but I'll probably just pass and grab one on the cheap and keep my current PS4 in another room.

They probably will next year to hype Destiny 2 expansion. Anyway the top cover is replaceable on the pro I think like on the slim just like the hdd bay cover on the OG ps4.

Preordered @ Amazon. Might change to Gamestop so I can have it that evening and I have credit for all my old trades.

Sell off the old black Pro same time. Yeah, this is going to work.

D2!

styl3s

Looks like i will be selling my Pro to a friend to get it.

Glad they didn't put that tacky fucking gold symbol on this one.

Already have the LE game pre-ordered for PS4 iirc, so I'll just wait to see if BF2 gets a bundle or just get whatever standalone set offered.

Might nab a LG C7 ahead of it in the meanwhile.

Edit: Still think the duct-taped-PS4 look is ugly.

emrober5

Love seeing a Pro bundle. Also, seems like a pretty good price considering you get the expansions as well.

I'm sticking with my Pro but this could certainly move a ton if they keep it stocked.

Top Bottom