• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny GAF Beta Charity Competition

viveks86

Done!

viveks86 // viveks86

Donated twice because I forgot to add the comment. As long as I screw up for a cause, I have no regrets! :D

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Wanted to remind people that I'm willing to buy a few people into the competition if they want to help out but can't afford it. Send me a PM.
Wow, that's super cool of you.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Where can we see how much has been donated up till now?

If you want to compete but are unable to donate for some reason, I can buy two people in. Just PM me.

broony

Where can we see how much has been donated up till now?

If you want to compete but are unable to donate for some reason, I can buy two people in. Just PM me.

I think there is an option to register as a donor when donating, when you have done that you can see the total. I'll look into it when I have a second. The total at present is $85 out of the target $777. So about 10% of the goal so far.

I probably won't be playing but i support the cause, i will sponsor at least on person who wants to play.
if you would've payed please do so anyway only those who wouldn't but want to participate apply please.

Gaza

I'll have one code (possibly two if my buddy doesnt end up getting internet back) available to someone when I get off work.

Shady859

BUMP for the kids!

Not going to win but I chipping in! Always donate to Child's Play fundraisers.

$hady // Shady859

I had a mod submit for a name change for me tonight to Shady859 so all my gamertags match up finally. So my GAF name changing hopefully.

broony

BUMP for the kids!

Not going to win but I chipping in! Always donate to Child's Play fundraisers.

$hady // Shady859

I had a mod submit for a name change for me tonight to Shady859 so all my gamertags match up finally. So my GAF name changing hopefully.

Thanks. I've added you as above. If you want me to change your name later PM me.

broony

Just to be clear you can still sign up now the beta has started. It's you stats after the beta ends that are counted.

FiraB

Banned
Anyone got any scores they are proud of yet?

10502156_1453630504897048_1158630059180113617_n.jpg

Smashed an entire opposing team twice (earned strength of the wolf) to get that score, got taken down by a pike running me down.

Also Donated.

~FiraB

Spades

How many competitors are you up to and what's the current donation total? Hoping to join in myself later today.

broony

How many competitors are you up to and what's the current donation total? Hoping to join in myself later today.
Current donation total is $110. Competitors are listed in up in the first post.

The prize total is $80 over ther 7 competitions. So well worth signing up.

Blu10

Thanks for the cross link in the destiny topic, would have been upset if I missed this. Do you still need a prize for the competition 6?

Blu10

Yeah. It's a tough one as there will be 6 winners for that competition

I'll do it, matching the path you trailblazed for the other prizes with 6 x $10 PSN or Live vouchers. Between that and what Adycarter and yourself have offered, does that cover all prizes?

broony

I'll do it, matching the path you trailblazed for the other prizes with 6 x $10 PSN or Live vouchers. Between that and what Adycarter and yourself have offered, does that cover all prizes?
That is awesome. Thank you so much! I'm off to bed but I'll update the first post in the morning. You are very kind.

broony

Update 3:

Blu10 has very kindly donated 6 x $10 PSN or Live vouchers for competition 6. So all competitions have prizes now.

Need to get some teams together in the crucible and get some scores.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Just had a KD of 20 in a Crucible match. No deaths. Let's see someone beat that! ;-)

broony

Due to last minute real life stuff. I'm not going to have much access to internet. Judging will start as stated but I'm not going to be able to respond until Wednesday. Submissions can be added right up to the close of judging. See details in judging section above.

Make sure you are also taking screenshots if you stats in case the site is no longer available.

Top Bottom