• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am away on vacation for the week and can't play. What am I supposed to do? Addiction withdrawals setting in.

Xur better not sell Gjallarhorn while I am out. I will be pissed.

gdt

No biggie Coy. Got some glimmer out of it.

Damn the NFs sucked but the 2 hard raids I ran rocked. Finally, I got the Gjallarhorn! Funny enough at the spirit bloom chest after we opened I joked how I got the Gjallarhorn. Then I got it like a minute later. Equipped it, then shot it at the guy standing in front of me by mistake then died.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I mean.. am I cool to post the new thread now or what? I'm not staying up that much later, lol. Could post it in the morning I suppose, we haven't hit 20k yet.

Strider

I mean.. am I cool to post the new thread now or what? I'm not staying up that much later, lol. Could post it in the morning I suppose, we haven't hit 20k yet.

qlTZoZt.gif

KeRaSh

Nightfall rewards yesterday were kind of a let down.
First run: 2nd Voidfang Vestments (bought them from Xur because I have more coins than things to spend them on anyways)
Second run: 2nd Knucklehead Radar. Got the other one from Nightfall last week... (I don't even have a Hunter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom