• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Plan C is the real MVP of PVP. Reloads fast, kills in one shot, and makes you run around like a crackhead.

HighOnPCP

Imo the best PvE setup is Fatebringer, Ice Breaker and Hezen Vengence.
When you get rolling with those shit looks like a michael bay movie

For some boss fights and super privileged people obviously Gjallahorn works great too.

Hawkmoon with the reload speed is so good. Always felt awful using it without reload speed on gloves. Between that, Thorn buff and The Last Word always having good reload speed my last favourite thing about hand cannons is practically gone.

I now have all my characters with gloves with high reload for hand cannons. I'd rather always be a level 29 than have level 30 gloves that do nothing for me. Unless I'm doing the hard raid of course

HighOnPCP

Why would you leave it for so late man...that sucks. You probably would've gotten some good shit out of all that.

Now you'll never know....

No no, I did everything for this week and got nothing of use and I'm hoping tomorrow I get something when the reset happens. Bad wording on my part.

Lima

Plan C is the real MVP of PVP. Reloads fast, kills in one shot, and makes you run around like a crackhead.

The gun that absolutely needed no buff whatsoever and since Xur sold it last weekend everyone is running around with the damn thing. God help us.

HighOnPCP

It used to have 2 range perks, one was replaced with faster reload.

ohhh really? so they didn't nerf it but actually "fixed" it. Nice thanks for that!

yrNex.gif

NastyBook

Did they increase the ROF on Pocket Infinity? It seriously feels fasters than my Praetorians Foil with Accelerated Coils equipped.

They conveniently forgot to tell you they took out the one with the longer range, and left the weaker one in place.

Unless you know precisely what you could and couldn't hit before and you can't anymore you might be imagining things. Send it is a +50 boost to range while Hammer Forged gives +40. Should be fairly marginal

Wallach

MIDA buff kind of flying under the radar thanks to how many other changes went in this patch. That one line patch note makes it seem unassuming.

Lima

MIDA buff kind of flying under the radar thanks to how many other changes went in this patch. That one line patch note makes it seem unassuming.

It went from why would I waste my exotic slot for this again to a viable weapon I use i netlike playlist and when doing PvE bounties now. Still wouldn't consider it for high end game content though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
best surprise of the patch. it really goes a long way toward justifying the exotic slot now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Using plan C is the equivalent of having golden gun on at all times except with a slight delay in charging.

Jinjo

So how good is the bad juju supergain? Thinking about using it on my voidwalker. Void blasts everywhere should be fun.

Wallach

It went from why would I waste my exotic slot for this again to a viable weapon I use i netlike playlist and when doing PvE bounties now. Still wouldn't consider it for high end game content though.

Well, I generally wouldn't take any exotic primary into VoG or one of the weeklies. I feel like they all kind of lose the same opportunity cost consideration in that respect.

Lima

Man I like Thorn so much now that I will probably use it in the raid after the reset to say goodbye to the VoG.

I'm thinking three last runs on hard. One with Thorn, one with Not Bad Juju and the last one to close that chapter with the Vex Mythoclast.

That Thorn buff is REAL. Yes! I've been using Thorn maxed since it was one of my first exotics, and it is my second favourite weapon in the game even before the buff. I'm super happy about the buff, it's just deadly now.

HighOnPCP

Man people seem to love Thorn now. Guess I know what weapon that's been vaulted for months will be maxed out next. Also good thing I'm nearing 250 coins so exotic shards are not a problem at all.

Lima

Why do I even have my Vanquisher with me? That Plan C primary weapon. Man they really need to cut down the special ammo spawns.

hydruxo

Just knocked out the pvp void damage part of the Thorn bounty in about an hour and a half. Honestly was not that bad at all.

My load out was:

-Atheons Epilogue (got a surprising amount of kills with it)
-Praedyth's Revenge / The Comedian
-Truth

Praedyths is just insane in pvp with that stability. Of course right after I finished and went to the tower to turn in the bounty, I get a void Light/Beware with accelerated coils from a blue engram. How ironic haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom