• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Yeah, there's a reason they hadn't done Solar burn in a while. This was just funny. Still, feels so good to cut through enemies like butter. Max VoC+Ice Breaker+Hezen V = God tier this week.

They chose the easiest mission to use Solar burn on. It's actually sorta challenging on Archon Priest (especially with the cheese gone I imagine) and Valus Ta'aurc. Nexus is just laughable (no matter the burn actually). Everything important does void aside from the hobgoblins and captains.

ocean

Banned
They chose the easiest mission to use Solar burn on. It's actually sorta challenging on Archon Priest (especially with the cheese gone I imagine) and Valus Ta'aurc. Nexus is just laughable (no matter the burn actually). Everything important does void aside from the hobgoblins and captains.

Makes sense that they give us a treat. It's about luring us back in before the Expansion. Exotic buff, solar burn, planetary mats, Atheon portal glitching...

Honestly this is wonderful. Bungie lurkers: you've done well. Thanks.

Daemul

Thankfully Bungle noted in yesterday's patch notes that Exotics were a work in progress, so in the next Exotic update, Plan C will get a well deserved nerf, Pocket Infinity will be fixed and Red Death will be returned to its former glory.

Rixa

Makes sense that they give us a treat. It's about luring us back in before the Expansion. Exotic buff, solar burn, planetary mats, Atheon portal glitching...

Eagerly waiting Xursday :p

I literally got nothing for nightfall. Nothing.

Did you log off after weekly reset? And started NF after that?

Rixa

Didnt log off. But my head is on fire and the person who was with me got a reward.

Maybe you have found new bug :(. You get effect but you wont get material reward.

Same(?) problem with rewards than in Daily (if you start it before daily reset and finish it after reset has gone, you wont get rewards).

Since the Sharklauncher will be our next collective obsession, the time has come for the Horn's sale. It will happen #believe

In Xur we believe
again

Jinjo

Since the Sharklauncher will be our next collective obsession, the time has come for the Horn's sale. It will happen #believe

I've already dubbed it the Sharknado

Definitely. I love the game so much right now. Eagerly anticipating the Dark Below now. Just a few weeks ago I had no intention of buying the dlc, but Bungie pulled me back in. Game went from a 6,5 to a solid 8 in my book since launch. Such addiction.

Looking for someone to play a nightfall or three with...Ill be online in about 10 mins. Psn ID is Greenymac.

If I was home I would with you bro for sure, currently at work though.

If you guys are down for any raids later, would be great to jump in again for another hopefully smooth run.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Maybe you have found new bug :(. You get effect but you wont get material reward.

Same(?) problem with rewards than in Daily (if you start it before daily reset and finish it after reset has gone, you wont get rewards).

In Xur we believe
again

Sigh. Oh well. Nothing surprises me in this game anymore.

noomi

For those who signed up yesterday, just a friendly reminder :)

Details Below:

Where: Vault of Glass - Hard Mode
When: Tuesday, December 2nd
Time: 3:30PM (15:30) EST | 12:30PM PST | 2:30PM (14:30) CST | 8:30PM (20:30) GMT

1. Noomi85 - hunter - level 30 (confirmed)
2. Agent_Tiro - hunter - level 30
3. Hzoltan969 - titan - level 30
4. Macello - titan - level 30
5. Appletz - titan - level 29
6. JinjoNL - warlock - level 29

Alt/Backup:
1. greyblade - titan - level 30 (stand in, 4PM)

Will send out friend/party chat invite when I get home from work around 3:15PM :) See you all there, be ready for some templar ownage lol.

Epic Psions trollface

:D Yup I've a lot of hate for Psions too but they have a way of ambushing me even on heroic that means they're not quite as trivial as Shanks normally. It's the sudden transformation from 'meh, get to you later' to 'aggghhhhh, die, die' that makes the Shanks stand out for me although having gotten VoC from the raid they are infinitely easier to handle these days

X-Frame

So the Nightfall / Weekly is cycling now and this week it's the same as Week 3.

This means if Bungie keeps to the pattern then we will only see 2 weeks out of over 2 months worth where there is a Solar Burn active (this week and the Archon Priest - All Burn). Kinda sucks.

Deku Tree

So the Nightfall / Weekly is cycling now and this week it's the same as Week 3.

This means if Bungie keeps to the pattern then we will only see 2 weeks out of over 2 months worth where there is a Solar Burn active (this week and the Archon Priest - All Burn). Kinda sucks.

Did someone write down the cycle somewhere with the full history?

WITHE1982

jpXFAYo.jpg

Thought I was done with this game until the DLC but I guess the new update has done exactly what it set out to do; get me playing again tonight.

Just checking. I know the vendors now sell materials but exactly many materials do you get for 10 marks?

Sorry to see Suros getting nerfed buy so, so happy that my Thorn is back baby!

noomi

Can anyone say what the first recommended tier upgrade for the Vex Mythoclast should be?

I tend to leave the first one at default due to impact, but the last option gives near perfect stability....

ocean

Banned
No daily event package? I don't care about shards since I raid weeks but it was an easy 5k XP picking up that package.

Can anyone say what the first recommended tier upgrade for the Vex Mythoclast should be?

I tend to leave the first one at default due to impact, but the last option gives near perfect stability....
Stability, coupled with the range perk later on it really makes a difference.

Namikaze1

Solar Burn? SOLAR FUCKING BURN?! Am I dreaming? Are my eyes deceiving me? Am I really going to murder everything in sight with my Gjallarhorn, Ice Breaker, Praetorian Foil, and Vision of Confluence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom