• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

I like what I'm reading, but find it strange the event appears on the Cosmodrome as well...
Maybe just a build up for the new raid?

FyreWulff

Seems to roughly appear every 10-12 minutes.

Although it told me he appeared in the screentext but I didn't see him anywhere this time. Might have took up all the AI slots by starting a public event at the same time.

Shito

Ok, so the other two modifiers for nightfall seem to be angry and lightswitch, right? (just saw that on FyreWulff's stream: thanks! :D )
Bleh, angry really is the one I hate the most...

ocean

Banned
Oh man, Vision of Confluence crits Nexus for over a thousand. Ice Breaker 7.7k. This is just glorious. Waiting for a ballerhorn fire team to rip this apart and post a video.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I have a three more slots to fill before max Broken Truth and I was still killing most enemies in two shots. I can't even imagine what Icebreaker would do. Nexus was 10 seconds of Horn blasts before he was dead.

Hyun Sai

There is some strange stuff happening on the moon where Hive are doing a ritual in the beginning zone and we can pick a relic sword...

NastyBook

I have a three more slots to fill before max Broken Truth and I was still killing most enemies in two shots. I can't even imagine what Icebreaker would do. Nexus was 10 seconds of Horn blasts before he was dead.
Fully maxed Icebreaker on a high 29 + Weapons of Light = 10k crits on Sekrion.

Wallach

Oh, my reward for the Nightfall was The Chance. Really good rolls, too, I suppose (Return to Sender, Luck of the Draw). Not sure why this has the same Impact as other legendary HCs when it only has a base 6 mag, though. Probably getting dismantled.

Daigoro

between the update patch notes and the burn nightfall, im excited to play this morning.

sounds like some nice changes were made.

CLBridges

3NF's, 3 Weeklies done in a little over an hour, Gjallarhorns, Icebreakers, Vex...nexus didn't stand a chance lol. Thanks to Kadey, Pika and Hyunsai for quick runs. 1st NF got doctor nope (sharded), 2nd got Bad Seed down (sharded), 3rd got exotic third helm for my hunter (yesss!). I'll be on for a bit before I head out in a few hours, if anyone happens to be running hard/normal raid add me...PSN: GhostFaceDon

spyder_ur

Absolutely tearing through the nightfall and weekly with VoC, Epitaph and GHorn. Might have room for one more to do that again, switching to my Titan. Join on spyder_ur.

ocean

Banned
Yeah, there's a reason they hadn't done Solar burn in a while. This was just funny. Still, feels so good to cut through enemies like butter. Max VoC+Ice Breaker+Hezen V = God tier this week.

I get the feeling Xur is gonna have G-Horn this weekend. People will be happy for a few days then they'll hit with dat Shark-Horn which will make it look like Bad Juju

lol templar in our raid is dodging the relic blasts, randomly teleporting and throwing up detain fields every 30 seconds

He also doesn't detain everyone every time his shield goes down. And the relic bash is useless against the shield. Oracles also don't take damage correctly from the relic. More weird glitches now popping up now that people are forced to do it legit.

Also first two night falls got me two shitty legendary scout rifles. Meh. Hope third times the charm :/

JambiBum

Here's the sword thing that the other poster was talking about. While doing patrols I saw messages pop up in the bottom left about it, waited around and he showed up. Once you kill him you can use the sword.

ocean

Banned
I had 800 Marks when I woke up (200 Crucible + 200 Vanguard on two characters each). You have no idea how many planetary materials I got <3

I was sitting on over 220 Energies too. I have assloads of weapons to upgrade but refused to farm plants like some Facebook game addict. Now I'm out of glimmer but so happy I can upgrade my stuff like a decent Guardian.

LordofPwn

3 NF done and I got Helm of Saint 14 with a not great roll but I'll take it. Also got a nice exotic shard (duplicate exotic) and a bad seed down that got discarded immediately.

Still no Hawkmoon. Will have to raid to try and get one.

If I get it today I would use that over Heze too. It's a pretty bad launcher to be honest. Ultra slow fire rate, the cluster bombs are just for show they deal absolutely zero damage (I still think this is a bug) and no tracking yo. I need tracking on my rocket launchers. With only 8 shots you can't miss one. Especially on bosses like Atheon that like to run around like they are high on pcp.

I used to think this as well until I killed myself with them yesterday. They're still pretty shit though, and just not very useful.

EL CUCO

3 NF done and I got Helm of Saint 14 with a not great roll but I'll take it. Also got a nice exotic shard (duplicate exotic) and a bad seed down that got discarded immediately.

Still no Hawkmoon. Will have to raid to try and get one.

I want that Helm for my alt! I got pooped on by RNG that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom