• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

First time I've ever done 3x NF and 3x weeklys back to back on reset day. Archon priest seems a lot easier than I remember.

Rewards have been pretty good. Radiant dance machines (shard), 11 strange coins and the icing on the cake.... MIDA multi tool. One of the few exotics I didn't already have. So feeling good.

Tomorrow is gonna be the start of normal crota runs for my chance at blackhammer. Keeping well away from hard crota this week. He burned me out last week and my glimmer and heavy ammo synths still hurt.

We still good for this? 7:45 EST might be a little more comfortable for me.

Yea I am. Hopefully everyone can confirm. And we need 1 more:

1 Full Normal Crota Run + 3 Total Normal Crota Kills

6:45 CST (7:45 EST)

#ForeverBlackHammerless #ForeverFullOfCrota

1)xplicitone
2)grimlock
3)dave
4)spyder_ur
5)Lnkn52
6)

fever-staying-alive.gif

ocean

Banned
Yea I am. Hopefully everyone can confirm. And we need 1 more:

1 Full Normal Crota Run + 3 Total Normal Crota Kills

6:45 CST (7:45 EST)

#ForeverBlackHammerless #ForeverFullOfCrota

1)xplicitone
2)grimlock
3)dave
4)spyder_ur
5)Lnkn52
6)
I'd be down to join if you have a spot.

Edit: think I was a little late in asking :p

CREMSteve

Hello GAF, HM Crota or VoG run, please invite me.

StrykerIsland

I've ordered pizza, have a fresh Gatorade sitting at the rdy and I'm good to GO.

Let's do this.

I swear dragons breath must have a higher drop rate than any other exotic. Between me and my 5 friends who play destiny everyone has got it at least once. Me twice. Two people three times.

I haven't had it drop once. But Truth and Gjalla have both dropped twice. Rng gonna rng.

someday

Banned
I'm about halfway through the nightfall. Omw to the two hydras then to Archon Priest. Would love another person or two just to avoid being swept to orbit due to a stupid error.

PSN- someday

edit-full

pj

Banned
Is there any word on a HUD update to make it less opaque?

I haven't played in weeks and I can still faintly see the gun icons and super bar on my tv. I "only" played about 100 hours over 2 months on a 2013 plasma.

Transparency slider
Hide HUD when not in combat

HOW HARD ARE THESE??

Dave_6

Jeez, I'm getting lag while doing patrols. Enemies won't respawn and other weird shit too. Ugh. Guess I'll try and reset my router.

Okay, anyone want to group up to run CE HM a 2 or 3 times? Probably one full run and a couple of Crota kills, depending on who needs what.
1. me

Top Bottom