• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of clans... i'm in dire need of a new one. the tag I'm currently running is pretty much only for nostalgic reasons now, it's the first clan I ever joined for PvP (BF:BC2 days), but the few members that remain are playing all different games now and I'm pretty much the only one left playing Destiny.... and short of quitting because it's no fun alone and I spend more time on DGAF looking for someone to play with me instead of actually playing the game. and I'm not *that* bad, I just lack practice. more and more.
anyone got space for a 30-something physician from austria who refuses to grow up and loves drunk raids and pvp trains?

Hey Rain, if you want to represent the international sophistication of DGAF you are certainly welcome to join my Around the World clan, we do a lot of raiding and pvp training although I don't think anyone takes the clans very seriously. Seems like my clan, Kadey's Sexy clan, Nami's School of Hawk, and EJ/Tears/etc's Sons of Mithras clans are some of the most active for DGAF players.

Also people can join as many clans as they want and then swap around whichever one they want to be "active" and show up on the emblem in-game. Most clans including mine don't require admin approval so anyone that requests to join is automatically approved.

Edit: also, I can't believe I forgot to add Slovenia to the list of DGAF countries. Need to add Austria as well.

It happened...

2ph8ziQ.jpg

Rank 13

A mote of light from a faction package is indeed cause for celebration.

Congrats! ;)

Hey Rain, if you want to represent the international sophistication of DGAF you are certainly welcome to join my Around the World clan, we do a lot of raiding and pvp training although I don't think anyone takes the clans very seriously. Seems like my clan, Kadey's Sexy clan, Nami's School of Hawk, and EJ/Tears/etc's Sons of Mithras clans are some of the most active for DGAF players.

Also people can join as many clans as they want and then swap around whichever one they want to be "active" and show up on the emblem in-game. Most clans including mine don't require admin approval so anyone that requests to join is automatically approved.

Edit: also, I can't believe I forgot to add Slovenia to the list of DGAF countries. Need to add Austria as well.

Yeah all great clans to join. Joining my Sons clan actually requires admin approval, but DGAF'ers will always be approved in a few seconds. It's just there so that random blueberries don't join after getting wrecked in for example Trials (yes this actually happens, judging by some messages). You can even be a honorary member of all clans such as Ruthless.

That being said, Drizz could you add the Sons of Mithras as a DGAF clan in the next OT? Many thanks!

Skolas is great this week, super easy. Just finished a no-wipe PoE 35 in ~43 minutes (GG Bombastico and Drubbed!). Definitely the best time to kill him for anyone that hasn't done it yet. Last week was stupid.

Nightfall is also not as bad as the modifiers make it seem, although those modifiers are garbage. Nexus is just such a short strike it's very manageable.

Good timing to be done with reset activities and post the new OT very soon! Just gotta make the Wall of Shame...

if i get a third, can you help me finish Skolas a couple times this week? sorry about sunday, didn't round up a third, so didn't bother following up with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom