• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Back to finish up my last 5 wins of Rumble for today.

I cleaned my apartment with my fiancee, grilled pork kabobs, went shopping, picked up clothes from the tailor, and killed the gym with leg/squat day. I deserve some Destiny time

Spoo

I feel pretty lucky right now. Got the husk of the pit on the first time I killed the dude. :|

Guess it's a pretty good legendary?

It finally happened!! I made it to the lighthouse!

frnXxyM.gif

Huge thanks to Todd and Math!

Solar summoner hype!

How cool I guess I got the game for the wrong system, be used no one on here acknowledges anyone who wants lays on Xbox one.

vid

Alright. Four hours until Xur goes home. I just hit Lv 32.

Anyone willing to help me run the Weekly Heroic so I can get my Gjallerhorn before it disappears into the aether forever?

NeoRausch

Is somebody interested in doing the weekly heroic and/or PoE with me?

But beware, I'm a lvl 31 hunter that just got back into the game after months of absence. I'm a bit.... rusty.

Looks like nobody on my friendlist is playing Destiny anymore.

PSN: NeoRausch

Geist-

Holy shit, just got Gjallarhorn as a reward for my first time through POE at level 27 (as well as a nice little scout rifle (my fav primary) called Hygiea Noblesse).

People made such a big deal out of it being sold last week, do big drops like this happen often in POE?

FyreWulff

Holy shit, just got Gjallarhorn as a reward for my first time through POE at level 27 (as well as a nice little scout rifle (my fav primary) called Hygiea Noblesse).

People made such a big deal out of it being sold last week, do big drops like this happen often in POE?

you're guaranteed an exotic on your first PoE 28 run

Top Bottom