• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the grind that Shaxx asked for, and he's now promising to deliver something to me on arms day. He said he is awaiting shipment of some kind of materials. Not sure if there's more grind ahead but now I have to wait until then.

Still have my original sword tho, at least he didn't take it from me.

lionelhutz

Is there a kiosk, or another way to obtain old class items? If not, for a hunter, is there any reason to keep old cloaks? With the class items having stats I'm wondering if I can dismantle the year one items to make extra room in the vault.

lt519

Damn, change from motes to coins for the engram was killer, I don't want to spend them all. Bought 4 engrams and got 4 Year 1 at Year 2 levels, nothing new, but at least Obsidian Mind and Celestial Nighthawk gets.

kidko

CPJ2xTEUAAAa2zp.jpg

So bummed my pink ghost is a rare! Love it

Bold One

finally have some time to sink my teeth into this,

I saw a guy kill me with a sword in PvP, I must have one

where are the swords?!!!

Got my Boolean Gemini! It's so sexy.

Also, overall I thought the little mini-storyline about hunting down the Wolves as they retreated to Mars and tried to take advantage of the disorganized Cabal was pretty well done.

I winced heading into one mission because it mentioned fighting off waves... and then came out of it wishing that it had lasted longer. You're pushing forward against one large enemy, while another army is coming at you from behind. It was a cool set-up, and I wouldn't have minded them following it up with another wave of increasing odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom