• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

GafOpen_Gif.gif

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcasthttp://www.spreaker.com/show/mythocast_1

• Episode 10: Taken King pre-release discussion, plus bonus Wii discussion.

BSrKCtf.jpg

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg

GrimoireOT31.png

06-Titles_CommunityService.jpg

01-Titles_General.jpg

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
ly30psh.png
20,300 posts? Xur hype too real

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.
05-Titles_TLW.jpg
Court of Oryx Tier 3 Sword Domination
KjonBb.gif

Phear

How many "Three of Coins" can be bought?

I think ill get as many as possible and try to roll a good helmet.

Nice! Hopefully this one lasts longer than 5 days so I can take a bigger part in it like usual. But with the raid coming up within hours, it'll probably go extremely fast :p

I don't think I've ever played a game this much and this long... And it's the best it has ever been, TTK really re-ignited my love for it.

I don't know of how this game does it again....the third time I'm sucked back into the light. I'm loving the expansion and can't wait to be home from work in 5 hours.

Cruxist

Damn. 31 Already.

Just got my engrams. 2x Taikonaut, Empyrean Bellicose, and the Y2 Saint-14. It's a good day!

Can't decide which Taikonaut to keep though. One has Infusion and Hands On, the other has Better Already and Ashes to Assets.

FeD.nL

So am I understanding it right if those three of coins keep increasing when you don't get anything but you have to buy a new one?

So buy ToC > Boss drops nothing > Buy a new ToC > Chance increases > Boss drops nothing > etc. > etc until. you get something and then the ToC bonus resets.

Top Bottom