• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Aw yeah gurl

5p065Sk.jpg

Found a 294 blue chest to use as infusion fodder. Got me more hype than Xur

New thread!

5x engrams so far.....2 Light Beyond Nemesis..and 3 Stags. Psyched about the stag but hmm.

Good thing I've been maining warlock?

LTWood12

Vacation is almost over, then I can come home to Gaf. Great new OT Drizzay and Lnkn.

So...Xur doesn't sell weapons now? That sucks.

I'm glad I got to play TTK for the first time today, instead of not playing the whole week. Light 237. I kind of wish I didn't use an artifact that's 210, holding the average down.

I don't feel too far behind now. I wish I could raid but it probably won't happen. Girlfriend was pissed I played most of the day, when we were relaxing today anyways.

I still have to do Heroic Weekly and Nightfall when I get of level, crucible weekly, all the strikes for the first time and a few of the quest lines I have active still. So much! But any progress is progress. I don't feel overwhelmed because HoW kind of prepared me.

So is anyone Light 290 on multiple characters?

I wonder if the raid will reset on Tuesdays or Fridays...

GlamFM

Banned
OK guys, I feel like I´m not making progress anymore. Most of you moved way past me and almost every quest I have to do is too hard to solo.

Here´s what I have to do:

poRvT6g.png

6rJFmdk.png

Sr28P0r.png

Who is roughly in the same spot and wants to play catch-up with me?

I´ll be playing tonight starting 9pm Germany time.

Will repost this throughout the day - don´t hate me! ;)

Deku Tree

Massive Massive engram decrypt post.... Spent over 700 stronge coins OMG

Bellicose
LBN int only
Annex
St-14
LBN int-str
Radar
Stag. Int-dis
Stag int-str

Stag
Mind
Annex
Mind
LBN
Stag
Stag
Mind
Mind

Switch from warlock to Hunter

Annex
Stag
forfeit
Radar
Nighthawk
Annex
Radar
Forfeit
Mind

Switch to Titan

St-14
St-14
Inmost light
St-14
Mind
Inmost light
Annex
Skullfort
Inmost light

Two more...

The Taikonaut (Helmet). -got it!
Forfeit

all done

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hype not stopping! Great OT :D

The proc rate on Skyburner's Annex is insane. Outstanding. I'm legit going to make a build with Super Good Advice, not even joking.

Just ran 4 regular (not heroic vanguard strikes), two legendary engrams and a pile of blues, bunch of wormspore via ghost from the Dreadnought ones, hell yeah, can't stop won't stop

This is a good game.

I thought 29 was supposed to hold us over until the Taken King? At this rate 30 won't even see the launch of the King's Fall. Hype train full speed ahead^^

Not bad, me^^

Got Saint 14, mask of the third man, and Light Beyond Nemesis, which was the three I was going for from Xur^^ No new helmets thought, which would have been a nice bonus...

Shito

Hello OT31, and oooh those legacy engrams sure are expensive!
I have 800+ coins but probably won't burn them all this week on helmets and 3 of coins now that the coins income stream is not as steady as before. Got a shit ton this week from playing a shit ton, but once my holidays are over I will probably get way less of them, so it's probably better to keep a small treasure in case Xur comes with crazy things one of these next weeks...

Strider

I'm over 270 Light now. Still making progress each day.

I really need to get some high level guardians to help me take down the shield bros tonight. Any takers? :D

So the smart way to play would be doing two ToCs at a time? Improve your chances but since they get better if they don't work, you're not wasting any and still getting a bigger buff next use?

Hype not stopping! Great OT :D

The proc rate on Skyburner's Annex is insane. Outstanding. I'm legit going to make a build with Super Good Advice, not even joking.

Just ran 4 regular (not heroic vanguard strikes), two legendary engrams and a pile of blues, bunch of wormspore via ghost from the Dreadnought ones, hell yeah, can't stop won't stop

This is a good game.

Heck yea! This game is awesome. I wish I didn't have to stop. Silly girls that don't game. They don't understand!

Namikaze1

On the last step for my exotic sword! :D

Just need to do 100% solar ability kills (easy with Sunbreaker Titan) and collect 10 things that I heard are a pain in the ass to find. Will farm for them over the next few days.

LTWood12

So three of coins. You use one and then w/ each boss you kill the chance of an exotic drop goes up? Do you wait until you get an exotic drop to use the next one?

Jinjo

Massive Massive engram decrypt post.... Spend over 600 stronge coins OMG

Bellicose
LBN int only
Annex
St-14
LBN int-str
Radar
Stag. Int-dis
Stag int-str

Stag
Mind
Annex
Mind
LBN
Stag
Stag
Mind
Mind

Annex
Stag
forfeit
Radar
Nighthawk
Annex
Radar
Forfeit
Mind

Switch to Titan

St-14
St-14
Inmost light
St-14
Mind
Inmost light
Annex
Skullfort
Inmost light

Two more...

Forfeit

all done

Holy shit dude.

Massive Massive engram decrypt post.... Spend over 600 stronge coins OMG

Bellicose
LBN int only
Annex
St-14
LBN int-str
Radar
Stag. Int-dis
Stag int-str

Stag
Mind
Annex
Mind
LBN
Stag
Stag
Mind
Mind

Annex
Stag
forfeit
Radar
Nighthawk
Annex
Radar
Forfeit
Mind

Switch to Titan

St-14
St-14
Inmost light
St-14
Mind
Inmost light
Annex
Skullfort
Inmost light

Two more...

Forfeit

all done

Holy shit. I feel bad for getting Taikonaut on my second engram lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
said it in the last thread, but the fact that xur isn't selling exotic shards should scare the fuck out of you

you can't infuse exotics without one

Damn, why do the Claws of Ahamkara and The Impossible Machines from my kiosk both have the shitty AR reload perk? It's the only primary I don't like using. Warlocks, do your exotic gloves in the kiosk also have AR reload, or is it random?

nOoblet16

So how does three of coin work?

You can consume multiple to stack them up, but if you kill an ultra and get nothing then your buff is gone and you are back to square one.

Someone will probably do the math to check how much it increases the chances.

noomi

Seems that if you de-crypt on a certain class you will get that classes helms.

my hunter de-crypted 90% of my helms into hunter helms

Shito

I've been stuck in front of Xur for like 30 minutes now, trying to decide of my strategy with him, haha.
Been forever. ^^

said it in the last thread, but the fact that xur isn't selling exotic shards should scare the fuck out of you

you can't infuse exotics without one
Should scare the fuck out of the new players.
I have like 50+ shards.

Top Bottom