• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

EL CUCO

What are you farming Soss in the dark zone?

Dude was too scared to enter the dark zone. Our clan had that area on lock down.
Lol He jumped in our team last night after you left, Lnkn. We played till server reset (4 am). All I remember was Soss saying "HALP! HALP!" Game is alot fun with friends. I can see how playing it alone would be pretty rough tho.
_____

Congrats on the grimoire Biggy! Carry me!

Deku Tree

I did a "no cheese" raid triathlon race last night as part of a the100 individual group raid race last night with my regular KF HM group (as of recent times), It was a lot of fun.

VoG HM - 36:02
CE HM - 20:15
KF NM - 45:45

Not record breaking and we made a few mistakes. . But we also only did one practice VoG and no other practice. We are currently in first place by 7-8 minutes.

Those are Destiny tracker times, which for some reason are slightly slower by an RNG amount than the times on your mission end screen.

Shiv47

Reposting from previous thread:

So assuming things come together, we're planning to do a NM Kings Fall raid for anyone interested. Right now there's two newbies and one veteran (me). We hoping to run this tonight (approx. 9EST), so we have the time needed to run through explanations and all that. Anyone else interested? Ideally I'd like to get another vet or two who could help balance things out, but whatever shakes out, shakes out.

1) shiv2099
2) my buddy who's a Gaffer but never posts
3) SpecX
4) GibbShift
5)
6)

Deku Tree

Only 2 of my 6 characters can be 320. I wish the Challenge Mode loot table had ghosts and class items instead of the overflow of artifacts.

It would have made a lot of sense for Challenge mode to drop 320 class items and ghosts. It almost feels like the loot pool was designed for that, and then they changed their year 2 Content plans and Bungie subsequently decided to pull ghosts and class items from CM loot pool so that you would be motivated to grind for them in IB, SRL, and Crimson Days and whatever comes next.

We're gonna reck fools.

Its going to be a Valentines massacre. Your going to have all theses casuals who hardly touch PvP/Trials coming to play with their shiny new record books like the new kid at the worst school in town and leave crying as they're getting smashed by scumbag Ramlocks, with Firebolts, Thorn and kneepads Matadors

I can already see the threads on Reddit demanding that everything is nerfed

NastyBook

So assuming things come together, we're planning to do a NM Kings Fall raid for anyone interested. Right now there's two newbies and one veteran (me). We hoping to run this tonight (approx. 9EST), so we have the time needed to run through explanations and all that. Anyone else interested? Ideally I'd like to get another vet or two who could help balance things out, but whatever shakes out, shakes out.

1) shiv2099
3) SpecX
4)
5)
6)
9 tonight? Yeah, I can run that. Give my Warlock another shot at boots. PSN: GibbShift

Second rank 5 and got a 310 hatchet auto rifle thing with terrible perks. Don't think i've got anything worth using from IB yet. Will keep doing them though, usually pretty fun.

that was one of the craziest things I've seen in Trials, the lag was real

RIP Ape 311 Inward Lamp, they really need to do something about lighthouse rewards

Haha yeah. I have no idea what the heck was going on, but that lag was INSANE.

As for the Doctrine, there's always next week I guess!

Dthomp

1) shiv2099
3) SpecX
4) GibbShift
5)
6)

I'd be interested, but I have 0 experience with this raid if you guys are willing to teach a noob :) Is 290-294 light enough for this?

Shiv47

I'd be interested, but I have 0 experience with this raid if you guys are willing to teach a noob :) Is 290-294 light enough for this?

Yeah, absolutely! We're got a couple others who haven't done it before either. Light level is fine, just make sure you bring your best sniper rifle.

Had a chance to play a bunch of iron banner games post matchmaking change. Solo queuing, so no international fireteam connections to deal with. Gotta say, the first two I played were great, solid green bars, all kills and deaths felt legit, no teleporting or invincible player bullshit, almost no obvious lag related kill trades. I was impressed, and, maybe, just maybe, having fun in the crucible again.

Then after two stellar games, I got skill matched out of that player pool and back into the same trash we had before, full red bars, some yellows, and no one better than half green. Trades, lag teleports, players not taking damage...all the horseshit that has dragged Destiny through the mud for me lately.

Really wish they would drop skill based matchmaking altogether, and just go pure connection. I don't care if I get stomped, as long as my being stomped feels like I was outplayed, not out lagged.

Top Bottom