• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atkison04

So with the nightfall, if it has arc burn like this weeks,but the wizards have solar shields, does arc damage trump the solar shield or does solar damage knock out the shields faster?

ocean

Banned
Normal raid in about 20 to 25 minutes ish!

So far we have me and Sebulon3k.

Who else is in? Don't mind if you're a newbie (following MADGAME's very kind example).

Ps4. Obviously the higher the level the better ��

I'm down. Need to do this twice and I might have found a group with green for tonight.

Invite a_javierp when you're gonna start! :) 29 Titan. Ran it several times before already.

E92 M3

It's brutal waiting at work while everyone is doing raids and nightfalls

I am right there with you, friend. Very brutal. Even though I am pretty set - I still feel like I'm getting left behind. That's what fucking drives me in this game lol. I don't want to be left behind.

Namikaze1

Normal raid in about 20 to 25 minutes ish!

So far we have me and Sebulon3k.

Who else is in? Don't mind if you're a newbie (following MADGAME's very kind example).

Ps4. Obviously the higher the level the better 😄
I would like to join in. Haven't done a raid on my Warlock yet.

mstevens

I am right there with you, friend. Very brutal. Even though I am pretty set - I still feel like I'm getting left behind. That's what fucking drives me in this game lol. I don't want to be left behind.

Yup. Getting only shares on normal/hard atheon and nightfall was really deflating for me. One more week of progress that separates me and everyone else

Mida multi tool,
Last word,
Time & Patience
AF19XYL
The Truth
Raid boots
Infinite shards.
one day /D - best day of looting yet in destiny.
Now I just need the hawkmoon and vision of confluence. oh and some actual raid gear would be nice.

Yeah also 2 more timebreakers and a mida multi tool got so much shit I have trouble remembering it all.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm down. Need to do this twice and I might have found a group with green for tonight.

Invite a_javierp when you're gonna start! :) 29 Titan. Ran it several times before already.

Lovely! I think we ran it together a while ago.

Added you! Psn is HigXx

Thanks!

I would like to join in. Haven't done a raid on my Warlock yet.

Brill!

So we need one more...normal mode raid, ps4, don't mind if new, start in about 15 or so minutes...

Edit - oops Namikaze1 - what is your PSN? Or add me - sploatee.

E92 M3

Yup. Getting only shares on normal/hard atheon and nightfall was really deflating for me. One more week of progress that separates me and everyone else

Ah, well I get everything done after work, but don't like being behind the curve lol. If you were on XB1 you could join us after work people.

blackflag

Lovely! I think we ran it together a while ago.

Thanks!

Brill!

So we need one more...normal mode raid, ps4, don't mind if new, start in about 15 or so minutes...

Edit - oops Namikaze1 - what is your PSN? Or add me - sploatee.

I'll join casmith7509 29 hunter or 27 Titan.

Izuna

Banned
Okay guys, I will be giving out Hard Atheon to Boners for the next 20 minutes. Send a message to Izuna Lasky. If I didn't invite you right away it is because I have a team of 6 people and I will invite you in like 20 seconds.

GGOGOGO

We need more cheese in this gaf cracker

Nameless

Got Hard Light from my first Nightfall run this week, is it any good?

Fully upgraded it becomes a pretty darn good gun, just not great. It's perfect for dusting up mobs or farming, but with such low impact you might as well be shooting skittles at tougher enemies and bosses. Don't even bother unless you have the ammo capacity perk for ARs somewhere. Even with it I find my self running low A LOT. Also the effect of Glass Half Full is miniscule. Adding just a hit point or so of damage

It's a gorgeous gun that's extremely fun to shoot, though. Hopefully it'll be included in the upcoming exotics buffs(which seems like a no brainer). A considerable impact boost and a smidge more range would make Hard Light an S-tier weapon.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
lol Soloing Nightfall on my 27 Titan, reach the final boss are, 2 people join and one gets an exotic!
Talk about getting lucky, I do all the work, spoils to others, heh

ZXBA8FE.jpg

Got a Void Shotty called Hide and Seek-42

Lakitu

st5fu
I just can't seem to solo the Nightfall with my Level 27 Titan. Those fucking wizards are killing me. There are teeth marks on my controller.

Marvel

could never
Reposting for new page
Gaf, is level 26 too low to attempt Normal Raid on?
Could I do the level 26 Weekly at 26?
I need answers

You can.

I raided and did weekly's at 26 np, just gotta be careful and have upgraded weapons. 27 is even better (what my alt is now)

Acrylic7

lol Soloing Nightfall on my 27 Titan, reach the final boss are, 2 people join and one gets an exotic!
Talk about getting lucky, I do all the work, spoils to others, heh

ZXBA8FE.jpg

Got a Void Shotty called Hide and Seek-42

That shit is rage educing.

Yet its hilarious on my end.

You can.

I raided and did weekly's at 26 np, just gotta be careful and have upgraded weapons. 27 is even better (what my alt is now)
If I have a fully upgraded rare HC with Explosive Rounds and a fully upgraded Suros shotty with a fresh Legendary Rocket Launcher(Unfriendly Giant) as a maxed-xp Defender, will I do alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom