• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny reveal happening in the coming weeks

Spawnling

In the contracts that leaked Orbis isn't getting the first game. It's getting the 2nd game.

That contract was also signed in August 2010, right before Halo Reach released. It could have very well changed since then and we don't know the updated version. Have to wait and see.

This better be 360 as well as Durango, I'll be really ticked if it's Durango exclusive., If so it will probably be the first bungie game I don't buy.

PC would be even better!

Servbot24

Banned
I've barely ever touched Halo, but the concept art alone has me very interested in this game. Plus I just want to play a Bungie game on PS3. :p

ArjanN

This better be 360 as well as Durango, I'll be really ticked if it's Durango exclusive., If so it will probably be the first bungie game I don't buy.

PC would be even better!

If there are a bunch of cross-generational games, I'm going to go ahead and guess you generally won't want to play the old-gen version. :p

Top Bottom