• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Beta [Beta withdrawal underway!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

remz said:
I've never even noticed it in WoW

Yeah the playable while downloading is a great system. And it works pretty damn well. Seems to prioritize downloading the areas near you too. You can login and begin playing well before the game finishes, and it keeps downloading while you play.

The Lamonster said:
hey I'm #10 whaddya know :)

Those threads need to stay locked. Im on those lists too as my old Gaf name Puncture, that I changed like a year or more ago. Make a new thread when beta actually launches, theres no telling how many folks are banned and stuff on that list.

i'm currently locked out of my battle.net account because i formatted my ipod along with my authenticator on it >.< going insane right now fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

pillarofdawn said:
i'm currently locked out of my battle.net account because i formatted my ipod along with my authenticator on it >.< going insane right now fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

You can contact support and resolve that issue. Imagine my own authenticator failed (it's a separate authenticator, not integrated into a phone/mp3 player). Blizzard would send me one, and I could contact them so they'd deactivate the old one. Just send then an email, you can get that sorted out.

Zeliard

Fallout-NL said:
Certainly don't mind a dash of 1997 in my new Diablo game.

4h6yas.png

So what's the stipulation for getting in? I didn't actually sign for anything, but I do have SC II, Diablo II and the expansion and World Of Warcraft on my account(I think).

Valnen

Conciliator said:
So what's the stipulation for getting in? I didn't actually sign for anything, but I do have SC II, Diablo II and the expansion and World Of Warcraft on my account(I think).
You have to be opped in on your battle.net account, and you have to update your beta system profile as they updated the tool.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Sorry for the worthlesss bump...

Any news of this F&F beta? Is it up and running? If so, wheres all the leaked footage?

forrest

formerly nacire
Corky said:
Sorry for the worthlesss bump...

Any news of this F&F beta? Is it up and running? If so, wheres all the leaked footage?

Diablofans.com has a nice post regarding this recent footage/pics supposedly released from the beta that has had everyone in a frenzy.

"I want to start this off by saying that the Beta has not yet begun. This was leaked from an ex-Blizzard employee, who must've been in the Beta prior to it beginning."

That being said, I do believe press invites have been going out to certain individuals. The guys running Diablofans.com for example, among various other press folks who have confirmed receiving beta invites. I'm also inclined to believe maybe a few "friends" invites are starting to go out. Doesn't mean the beta is starting just that the first invites are trickling out.

Number45

pillarofdawn said:
This is me at the moment. Logged a ticket to have it removed (they ask for a photographic proof of identity) - which has been done - and they sent a mail saying the password has been reset and that I'll receive that in another mail. Still waiting.

EDIT: Haha, just tried the old password and they haven't reset it at all.

calder

I just logged into Bnet to familiarize myself again with the menu layout - I want to go from getting my richly deserved invite from Blizz to downloading the client in as few clicks as possible.

And%2BNow%2BI%2BWait.jpg

Ooccoo

Greetings from Blizzard Entertainment!

We’re gearing up for the forthcoming launch of Diablo III and would like to extend you an invitation to

participate in the beta test. If you are interested in participating, you need to have a Battle.net

account, which you can create on our Battle.net website.

We will flag you for access to the Diablo III beta test when we begin admitting press. You do not need to

go through the opt-in process.

To secure your place among the first of Sanctuary’s heroes,Please use the following template below to

verify your account and information via email.

* Name:
* Battle.account name:
* Password:
* E-mail Address:

Thanks and see you all in the Burning Hells!

Looks like the scams are being sent. Fuck them for making me think I got in.

chris-013

Demon hunter skill runes companion seems very cool.
Raven, Bear, Spider, Wolf and... Furrets ! (they loot and increase the amount of gold).

SamuraiX-

PaleFolklore said:
Reading through the banned names list on that leak is hilarious. I can't believe some of the ridiculous names people come up with.

Why are Taiwan and Tibet banned names? Am I missing something here? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom