• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 expansion announced - Reaper of Souls (New class, new act, darker)

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
They are still adding information from the leak. They have a ton more info. They just posted a bunch of images.

SPOILER ALERT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Baal and Mephisto!!!!!!!!!!

kirblar

They are still adding information from the leak. They have a ton more info. They just posted a bunch of images.

SPOILER ALERT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Baal and Mephisto!!!!!!!!!!
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!

Someone want to start a new thread for this? This is a leak (size-wise) of monumental proportions. I feel bad for Blizz here.

Dahbomb

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!

Someone want to start a new thread for this? This is a leak (size-wise) of monumental proportions. I feel bad for Blizz here.
I would make it but we would all look really stupid if this ended up being fake or most of the stuff ends up being changed by the time the expansion hits. I guess I could make a thread by saying stuff like "Rumored" or "Leaked".

kirblar

I would make it but we would all look really stupid if this ended up being fake or most of the stuff ends up being changed by the time the expansion hits. I guess I could make a thread by saying stuff like "Rumored" or "Leaked".
"Possible Massive Leak"? I would be the farm on real, though - look at the cinematic ending.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
And how on Earth would a Ladder system work when the RMAH exists? What would be the point? The only way that could work is to make a RMAH block on Ladder characters kind of how Hardcore works in regards to Softcore. They should also have a Ladder specific gold AH instead of being able to buy a bunch of crap that's already there.

You can only do so much, people will still be able to go and buy gold if they really want to. I still think the whole RMAH thing is overblown, there are always going to be people who want to buy gold/items.

Top Bottom