• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllumiNate

Is anyone else frequently getting a pop-up sayin "removed from game". then being dumped to character select where it says "connection lost"? It's getting kind of rediculous now having to constantly restart from my last checkpoint. Made it through Act 1 though.

Yes I'm having the same problem

scy

Multishoot feels sooooooooooooooo good.

Oh really? Wish I could be watching the stream while at work :(

Think I'll go Wizard for my HC character instead of DH like I planned. Just to be different and because I spent yesterday watching HC DH anyway :x

...I'm so indecisive.

Early ACT I spoilers:
In my playthrough, In the Fields of Misery, I found an abandoned mine with a merchant in it; the merchant asked me to help him find two ore deposits and would then sell me items. In another section of the Fields, I found a farm that was overrun and a farmer gave me a quest to clear out the monsters.
I got that
mine merchant
event as well.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
yay! just reached 1000dps :3

Sothpaw

Well launch went off without a hitch for me, just like SC2. Just completed the beta portion, not gonna eat some breakfast then get into the new content.

taoofjord

Okay, I was wrong. I'm 6 hours, 16 minutes into the game and am now at the last dungeon of Act 1. I don't see how people can beat the entire game in 5 hours without completely rushing through (though that still seems suspect).

Corto

This game... Guys. This game... I'm at work daydreaming of my wizard and planning the training of my blacksmith to forge a great wand for me. I can't get tired of freezing the mobs and then exploding them with the arcane orb, over and over and over again. I'm missing the Nephalem Cube from the Beta though. It streamlined the inventory management so well.

RPGCrazied

Fucking finally. Amazon has the CE again! GO! GO! GO!

After a dreadful morning trying to locate one, and seeing this pop up, I almost died from shock. Thanks DoctorWho for the heads up.

I made the terrible mistake of playing a bit before work. This is now officially the longest day ever.

I didn't touch it yet but the second my copy landed on my desk this morning, I'm in the same boat. I'll probably be sitting down to play at 7:00 PM, which is a little more than 6.5 hrs from now.

Volodja

Oh god.
I'm paying the CE 20 Euros more because of international shipping.
Why didn't I wake up months ago.

Oh well, at least I've finished installing the game.
I'll have to consider if leaving the downloading for the English version on would be too much of a problem while playing. I really don't want to play the Italian one for too long.

Kibokun

Finally got my fix this morning and

tumblr_m3wyupBK2V1qdvgbfo2_r1_250.gif

This is crazy.. today is the day!!

I have been on a major blackout.. I've avoided almost all videos and betas for this game.

I have almost no idea what I am getting into (besides CLICK, CLICK, CLICK)

I hope it can recapture some of the Diablo II magic from when I was younger.

Are there more video options to make the game look better or are they the same as in the beta?

I just forced everything to override maximum allowable values for filtering/occlusion/AA in the nvidia control panel for the D3.exe. That's about all you can do to go over and above the in-game options, at least for the time being.

Mine is still on the delivery truck... how is it better than expected? Is it actually die cast or still just what I kind of expected to be a chunk of hard plastic?

It is plastic, but well made at least in my opinion. It was my least anticipated part of the CE so maybe that is part of the reason I am surprised.

zlatko

Banned
For some reason, I'm not getting achievement notifications when I unlock them. This happening to anyone else?

Yeah I thought it was weird this morning I didn't get any even though I beat the Skeleton King, which I think in the beta gives you one. Heck I got a ton in beta.

What gives?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
servers are all messed up now :(

Siegfried

And, after 2 hours trying to log in for the first time, I finally get to play for 5 hours straight. No problem at all, everything going on great.

About 1 hour ago I disconnected because I had to do something, now I come back just to find that all my achievements are gone. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THIS GAME???

I refuse to keep playing it like this. Achievements are a big part of the experience for me. I spent a good part of those 5 hours reading achievements and searching for manuscripts to complete them. And now that???

Seriously, why did we have a beta for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom