• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

Already had an ancient set of Mara's shoulders that dropped for my monk.

This morning, got the boots, ancient pants & gloves from Kadala. Now I just need the shoulders and or helm.

Got ancient manticore as well :|

Javaman

I've maxed out all-res in defense paragon. Is it better to focus now on armor or health? I'm playing a cold cluster sentry DH with the full marauder set.

Story of PTR: And everything was focus/restraint.

Soooo many set rings.

Trying to figure out build for barb now after I leveled Gem of Ease, then barb today. Leveling the gem took ages. The actual character took about 20 minutes 1-70 with the PTR buff.

Akai XIII

Was struggling off season - lots of gear and not sure what to do with it...

Had everything I needed for a Physical Raekor build, so much fun.

Ryan_MSF

Started playing Diablo 3 at Vanilla launch, completed up to Act 3 on Inferno before needing to take a massive break due to work stuff, just this week picked up RoS and i'm in love all over again! Levelling a Demon Hunter and just completely fell in love with the class after only ever playing my Barb previously. So happy to be back in the community again!

Zemm

Yeah the games amazing now and that's pretty much how I felt after taking a long break from it. I do think seasons should be a monthly thing though.

RS4-

wiNdIZD.png

I don't really know the ins and outs of the DH when it comes to 2h, dual 1h, etc. so I need some advice. Do I reroll and gift the Raven? Continue using the Izz? Or should I just craft an ancient barb and gift that instead?

Man...

Got a decent ancient inna daibo, so I'm like ok I can use this and vigilante belt, still no torch though

Next rift I get my first torch finally, and it's pretty crappy (dex loh lpss, damage roll a bit higher than average), so now I feel like I gotta use it.. meh.
Rift even before, got the shittiest furnace ever, hah

Now to get a swk amulet at kadala's, that' gonna be fun

I don't really know the ins and outs of the DH when it comes to 2h, dual 1h, etc. so I need some advice. Do I reroll and gift the Raven? Continue using the Izz? Or should I just craft an ancient barb and gift that instead?
I say craft an ancient arcane barb. The thing with DH and weapons is that you want the most damage for every hatred spent because sentries only shoot spenders whenever you do, and 2h crossbows deal the most damage. Of course other 2h crossbows with legendary affixes would be better than barb, but the barb is easier to obtain being a craftable weapon. Ideal rolls are %damage, dex, resource cost reduction, socket.

RS4-

I say craft an ancient arcane barb. The thing with DH and weapons is that you want the most damage for every hatred spent because sentries only shoot spenders whenever you do, and 2h crossbows deal the most damage. Of course other 2h crossbows with legendary affixes would be better than barb, but the barb is easier to obtain being a craftable weapon. Ideal rolls are %damage, dex, resource cost reduction, socket.

Thanks, actually got an ancient on the first try with RCR. Rerolled up to 8% damage, then gifted (then got another gift a GR or two later). Just have to fine tune on what to enchant on my m6 shoulders/gloves and pants. Maybe try and go for the hell fire ammy as well.

Grampasso

I wish I had off-season the same luck I have with my seasonal char concerning goblins, I found 3 goblin packs in 2 days, 2 of which on the very same rift floor. Too bad I had just dinged 70 so I was only T2 and I got almost only leg/set crafting plans... and no arcane barb among them ç_ç
Oh, and I found the vault as well, once again T2. I have yet to see it on my offseason p 333 DH -.-

What's the best class to reliably get GR45+ keys in season 2? Monk with Incensed Torch or is barb better now?
I can get those in trials with torch monk using cold ep and cold gungdo. Can be more consistent if i have better gear. Not sure about barbs consistency in trials, havent played the class yet.

Baliis

What's the best class to reliably get GR45+ keys in season 2? Monk with Incensed Torch or is barb better now?

Dunno how monk will deal with it, but as barb if I end up with a single mob that didn't grouped up and has a lot of hp, it can screw me up since I just run out of FC charges and can't kill it.

strafer

So when gearing up at 70 is there any point in doing Rifts at higher levels? I feel that Normal goes fastest for me to clear.

Downside is that I don't get as much XP for Paragon levels.

Akai XIII

Really? I've had a couple of Set plans drop in normal and unidentified.
Class specific set items only drop in T1+

Need a new Crusader build, last time I played as one was with the Darklight/FoH spam build but it seems like they nerfed its DPS. Any builds that dont rely on CDR? Hows Rolands?

Zero Hero

The bugged bounty in Act 1 on the PTR is a killer for trying to get a RoRG to test -_-

Is that where you can't activate the catapults? I hit that on my last bounty too. I just started a new seasonal monk and was really looking forward to that HC. -_-
Got 3 leg axes and a helm at least.

Dahbomb

All of the features in the microtransactions patch are either good or benign except for the Gold/EXP/Shard bonuses that you can purchase. That's veering into pay to win territory.

Hopefully these features make it into the West minus the purchasable buffs. They really have to bring in stash space purchases because it's getting quite stupid trying to manage all these sets especially when Blizzard keeps buffing them.

aristotle

All of the features in the microtransactions patch are either good or benign except for the Gold/EXP/Shard bonuses that you can purchase. That's veering into pay to win territory.

Hopefully these features make it into the West minus the purchasable buffs. They really have to bring in stash space purchases because it's getting quite stupid trying to manage all these sets especially when Blizzard keeps buffing them.

True, but since the Asian territories has an entirely different kind of structure (most players play at cafes) hourly XP bonuses are fine by me over there. Pay to win isn't an issue I can see since their time is literally money on those servers.

I believe (hope) the cosmetic stuff either comes over as a purchase or is tied to doing something in the game (more than likely time consuming).

Radec

damn, I want those wings.

PTR drop rate back to normal. :/

Was still few hours ago when I'm trying the new Tals. (I hate it.)

Now I can't try WW Barb 2.2

Sunwoko's Shines is mine. Too bad it rolled kinda poopy. Was Dex, Vit, %Life (+socket which is guaranteed). So I lose out on some damage. Trying to get %Lightning, I think for the best increase.

But I can replace the shoulders now with Aughilds's to get the bonus there and have the bonus for 3 sets going at once. Losing out on the damage should be made up for with the elite damage increase and damage reductions from that set.

Addnan

Sunwoko's Shines is mine. Too bad it rolled kinda poopy. Lose Dex, Vit, %Life (+socket which is guaranteed). So I lose out on some damage. Trying to get %Lightning, I think for the best increase.

But I can replace the shoulders now with Aughilds's to get the bonus there and have the bonus for 3 sets going at once. Losing out on the damage should be made up for with the elite damage increase and damage reductions from that set.

That's a pretty bad amulet :p but you want crit damage on it.

J-Rzez

So I started playing this again a week or so ago and I have a question as I'm reading conflicting information.

Does elemental damage range on weapons get modified by +elemental dmg gear? It used to iirc, but people are saying it matters not outside of "proc effects" on gear like stuns. Is this true?

Anyways, here's my seasonal toon, got a kridershot! First time I've seen it ever drop. Not sure what to focus on yet from Kadala. No luck on a good SoJ yet. :(

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DrSexxytime-1967/hero/58953898

Addnan

So I started playing this again a week or so ago and I have a question as I'm reading conflicting information.

Does elemental damage range on weapons get modified by +elemental dmg gear? It used to iirc, but people are saying it matters not outside of "proc effects" on gear like stuns. Is this true?

Anyways, here's my seasonal toon, got a kridershot! First time I've seen it ever drop. Not sure what to focus on yet from Kadala. No luck on a good SoJ yet. :(

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DrSexxytime-1967/hero/58953898

Elemental damage range on weapon is nothing, doesn't effect damage output.

As for your build, you need RCR more rcr. Start with getting the Act 3 bounty helm. You need a dps amulet, that thing you have there is just bad. Missing 6 crit on bracers, just craft new ones. You would be better of with an ancient 2h crossbow than a standard krider. You are only P275, I didn't get my first SoJ until p500!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom