• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT3| Tyrael Looted: {[El'druin]}

joesmokey

Alright there's a lot to break down here.
I really regret picking wizard this season, firebird archon is such unfun gameplay imo. I cleared 70 with it but don't know about 75, it just feels like 3/4 the rifts you might as well just restart the game, because the spec is absolute garbage at dealing with ranged mobs. Damage is stupidly high, so as long as you don't die, completing a rift isn't hard, but if it's filled with stupid ranged mobs, you basically die all the time, even in archon form, and that's with 2 cheat deaths, because you kinda have like no mitigation or it's conditional. It's just very meh to play.
Ranged mobs aren't much of an issue, because you don't need to target specific things. You use Archon Teleport to go to as many groups of mobs as possible and can use the beam to aggro mobs. Some people actually use the beam more than the smash, so it's perfectly viable even against ranged mobs.

You shouldn't be dying in archon form and if you have the right rift, dying is less common outside it. Have to learn how to take advantage of the most groups of mobs possible to proc Halo of Aryse and Ancient Parthan Defenders. If you don't have a large enough group, you're screwed. Even then, the procs only last about 7 seconds on a group of mobs, so you have to use that time to get back into Archon as fast as possible.

To further help survivability, you should be using Esoteric and Orb of Infinite Depth. If you're using those, keep in mind that you probably have low gem levels and no enchanted ancient gear. Expecting to do GR80+ without that is fairly unrealistic.

All this being said, this build is very much a high skill playing build and it does benefit the most from high density rifts (so there is some degree of fishing). It's not going to be for everyone. I still suck at it :(.

The DMO starter set was also a pain in the ass, glad I got Tal Rasha asap for farming. Just changing my build to Tal Rasha using the same gear in other slots I jumped from T6 to T9. I mean I could have done T9 on DMO, it was just way way slower, even T6 was taking 4+mins per rifts. Again damage wasn't an issue, it's just the stupid slow time mechanics and how the set literally does nothing unless you have slow time on the mobs you're attacking and are standing in slow time also. Having such restrictive mechanics makes you really notice how many mobs have stupid knockbacks or run away from you. Meanwhile with Tal Rasha, you just kinda click stuff to die, like most other sets in the game. Hell once you have the whole flashfire stuff, you don't even click stuff, you just run through mobs and click items that look shiny.
There are some very powerful DMO builds. Look up DMO arcane orbit from season 5 on diablofans: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/70759-s5-gr90-solo-arcane-orb.

You get to a point with the DMO build where your bubble is up almost all the time, so placement is never an issue.

cdyhybrid

Well, I jumped back in. Playing a Demon Hunter right now.

If I want to:

-Push pretty high Grifts (don't need to top the leaderboards or anything, but I want to at least be in the vicinity)
-Avoid carpal tunnel
-Play solo

What should I play this season?

Well, I jumped back in. Playing a Demon Hunter right now.

If I want to:

-Push pretty high Grifts (don't need to top the leaderboards or anything, but I want to at least be in the vicinity)
-Avoid carpal tunnel
-Play solo

What should I play this season?

Unhallowed Essence set should cover all that for a Demon Hunter.

Just ran 4 vaults and 2 cow levels at TX. It's going to take my whole evening just sorting all of this shit out. What a glorious mess I've made.

Ayumi

Guess I leveled a Crusader. What exactly do I do now at 70?

Look up starting builds for Crusader, and then start collecting (make sure you save set items, and look up legendaries before trashing them in case they are valuable for different build/situation). It's a lot of work, but a decent build also has the proper Flawless Royal Gems in the legs/torso (gem type depends on each class) and Flawless Royal Emerald in the weapon. This helps A LOT for survival.

You can start doing nephalem rifts and clear them, because then you get some loot, blood shards (which is the gambling/roulette currency with NPC Kadala) and Greater Rifts keys. The Greater Rifts have very good loot higher up, then you can read up on misc stuff that are good/essential (like using Kanai's Cube, and Legendary Gems). There's a loooot to do, but you need to start with your gear first, so you can go as high as you can for the most efficient gameplay. I would suggest public games for quick greater rift runs.

Alright there's a lot to break down here.

Ranged mobs aren't much of an issue, because you don't need to target specific things. You use Archon Teleport to go to as many groups of mobs as possible and can use the beam to aggro mobs. Some people actually use the beam more than the smash, so it's perfectly viable even against ranged mobs.

You shouldn't be dying in archon form and if you have the right rift, dying is less common outside it. Have to learn how to take advantage of the most groups of mobs possible to proc Halo of Aryse and Ancient Parthan Defenders. If you don't have a large enough group, you're screwed. Even then, the procs only last about 7 seconds on a group of mobs, so you have to use that time to get back into Archon as fast as possible.

To further help survivability, you should be using Esoteric and Orb of Infinite Depth. If you're using those, keep in mind that you probably have low gem levels and no enchanted ancient gear. Expecting to do GR80+ without that is fairly unrealistic.

All this being said, this build is very much a high skill playing build and it does benefit the most from high density rifts (so there is some degree of fishing). It's not going to be for everyone. I still suck at it :(.

There are some very powerful DMO builds. Look up DMO arcane orbit from season 5 on diablofans: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/70759-s5-gr90-solo-arcane-orb.

You get to a point with the DMO build where your bubble is up almost all the time, so placement is never an issue.

The issue of ranged mobs isn't killing them, it's if they're not frozen, they shoot at you and do stupid damage because Halo doesn't mitigate ranged damage, only melee, so your only damage reduction is whatever you get out of the parthan bracers, which at GR70+ doesn't seem to be nearly enough in most rifts. Can blink on top of the ranged to freeze them, which works fine if there's not many, but when there's several groups of ranged mobs you can't really keep them all frozen, and that's where I die usually. Also once you get to the boss, there's rarely anything around to proc parthan, and then you get smashed if the boss has a bunch of ranged attacks, like a bunch of them do.

Anyway, as I said, it's very very RNG based which I hate. After like 9failures at 71 nowhere close, I did it with 8mins left on the timer in a godlike rift. Then went straight to 75 in one rift each because they were mostly all pretty decent instead of the garbage I've been getting and few had a ton of ranged mobs. Got the conquest so I'm pretty much done with that, just need to do some gem leveling to 65 now or whatever for last one. Maybe I'll see if I can find someone to do 350kills cursed chests on general chat or whatever, can only get 320ish solo, can't figure out a build that can do that easily.

And for DMO I didn't mean it's bad for GR, but it's a terrible starting set since it's awful for speed clearing anything. The mechanics work fine in GRs where stuff doesn't die instantly so you can kinda camp into an area and spam slow time circles in a larger aoe and stuff, but for low torment farming, basically anything inside slow time dies in one hit, but that means you don't get to reset the cd for the next grp, so then you have to attack a few times without slow time to reset slow time so you can one shot stuff and so on, and you waste a stupid amount of time. Even Shadow DH last season didn't feel as clunky for farming.

Ayumi

check mail (bottom left to get 2 pcs)
kill izual (+2 more pieces)
work your way towards clearing GR20
Thanks for adding that, I only returned after years in the middle of season 5 so I forgot to mention it despite getting those Haedrig Gifts last night. :v

Anyone able to do a quick power level in hardcore for my wife and I? Just need that and solo 70 to finish the journey this season!

Need to say if you're EU or NA(although based on time probably EU). I need that too on EU if anyone's geared enough, I'll just afk in the powerleveling community looking for someone doing it for randoms otherwise.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
NSv7wP1.jpg

KuGsj.gif

I did the same yesterday on the cow level. 800+ kills made me go from Paragon level 131 to 148 at T8 lol.

Finally tested out my Monk with 6pc Inna's this morning. Holy lol. The jump from 4pc to 6pc in terms of damage output is absolutely bonkers. I got a decent roll on my Inna's weapon and used a Gift on it to get it to decent damage, should last me quite a while. Just need to farm more but it shouldn't take long since I springboarded to T6+ by getting that GR20 done lol.

Wait until you get this:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-crudest-boots and
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/bindings-of-the-lesser-gods or http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/gungdo-gear
And you'll be amazed.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Elemental damage on jewelry isn't important. If you're prioritizing anything over CC and CHD, you'd want cooldown reduction. For Firebird Archon, you only really need 20% fire damage (bracer) and 19% arcane (amulet). Prioritizing fire is a must.

I just got a nice ancient Unstable Scepter, so I think I'm going to roll DMO arcane orbit until I can get some nicer Firebird's gloves with CDR on them.

So I only want elemental damage on bracers in addition to CC and CHD?

How much CDR do you need for a Vyr's build with the Zodiac ring?

So I only want elemental damage on bracers in addition to CC and CHD?

How much CDR do you need for a Vyr's build with the Zodiac ring?

For Vyr you don't need that much imo cause Vyr gives attackspeed per archon stacks, so when you come out of Archon, you attack at stupid speeds and refresh Archon almost instantly. Although more is still better obviously. It's a lot more important for Firebird Archon which takes a while longer to reset.

You kinda want elemental on amulet, but only if you can get crit +critdmg +socket +elemental, which is quite a lucky roll, and even then it'd probably only be worth it if the crit dmg rolled high.

You want CDR on shoulders, weapon(preferably with a gift so you get dmg%/int/cdr), offhand(int crit cdr then whatever), gloves(int crit crit dmg cdr) and then preferably on rings if possible but getting rings with perfect stats is also annoying. Obviously diamond in helm socket, and 10% from Paragon, and then 15% from Gogok at lvl 25+, you want to level it anyway.

Sober

check mail (bottom left to get 2 pcs)
kill izual (+2 more pieces)
work your way towards clearing GR20
Well yeah, sorry my last post was kinda disingenuous because I know what to do, I was just curious how the meta for crusaders shakes out as I haven't really played it since launch, and I didn't enjoy the class that much when it was just holy shotgun day-in-day-out and the class was just lumbering, slow and not that fun to play overall.

Just wondering if thorns builds stack up or if there are other worthwhile builds now.

Couple thousand shards, still no lesser gods bracers. Fuck me.

I didn't find one of the common belt on my Wizard until I hit like paragon 250 or something, spending almost all my shards on belts(spent like 300 on pants and 300 on offhand). Must have been like 8-10k or so? Obviously as soon as I gambled it, it also started dropping and soon after I had half a dozen of them.

RNG is annoying like that. This season I haven't found a single unity. Good thing I wasn't playing a class which needed it anyway, but I crafted and gambled A LOT of rings, probably 25-30k worth of bloodshards and about 800 death breaths, to get an obsidian and a decent halo and endless walk ring. And yet not a single unity, and didn't drop one either. Also only found one potion in 500 paragon. But 7 ramal gifts. I mean better than the contrary I guess, I ended up being able to gift weapons for various stuff which was nice.

Shouta

I started up a Monk this season and got the Inna's set with the Boots, it's pretty hilarious just walking into a crowd of enemies and letting my Mystic Allies do all the work. I'm definitely going to try and maximize this setup while my interest is on it, lol.

rocK`

Banned
so, I'm a 70/150 wizard with DMO / slow time and twister build.

I've got almost the entire firebird set (grandeur makes it full) and chantodos.

I'm doing crap damage and can barely hold my own in T8. Should I make the switch to the firebird/archon moveset? I don't have a cubed out swami or belt or even furnace yet...

joesmokey

Think I'm out for the season already.

I'm at the point where I have to grind for gem levels and ancients already (along with enchanting ancients with high level gems). I have no desire to do this grind again.

Was a fun weekend while it lasted!

RS4-

I didn't find one of the common belt on my Wizard until I hit like paragon 250 or something, spending almost all my shards on belts(spent like 300 on pants and 300 on offhand). Must have been like 8-10k or so? Obviously as soon as I gambled it, it also started dropping and soon after I had half a dozen of them.

RNG is annoying like that. This season I haven't found a single unity. Good thing I wasn't playing a class which needed it anyway, but I crafted and gambled A LOT of rings, probably 25-30k worth of bloodshards and about 800 death breaths, to get an obsidian and a decent halo and endless walk ring. And yet not a single unity, and didn't drop one either. Also only found one potion in 500 paragon. But 7 ramal gifts. I mean better than the contrary I guess, I ended up being able to gift weapons for various stuff which was nice.

It's funny, like any other bullshit RNG, complain online or to someone, you get the drop. I got the bracers from an RG in a rift or two after I made the post, ancient too.

Now I'm struggling to get SWK pieces, I've got only the helms. One rift dropped 4/7 pieces of Inna, and got 7 Ulli's helms. Christ.

so, I'm a 70/150 wizard with DMO / slow time and twister build.

I've got almost the entire firebird set (grandeur makes it full) and chantodos.

I'm doing crap damage and can barely hold my own in T8. Should I make the switch to the firebird/archon moveset? I don't have a cubed out swami or belt or even furnace yet...

DMO is really not great, especially for farming rifts. Firebird archon would probably be better, but it's also not great for farming rifts, you kill stuff too fast to reset your archon easily which makes it annoying kinda. It's also not very good without the belt. Swami you can get from the cube pretty easily too it's like 20% chance if you upgrade a wizard hat. Furnace is only needed for like GR70+, and even then it depends on the build.

Best builds for rift farming imo are Tal Rasha builds, they don't rely on cooldowns or too specific spells other than at the start of the rift.

Either flashfire which relies on both Ingeom and Wand of Woh, so has a pretty steep item requirement, or a simpler spectral blade variation with Fragment of Destiny and if possible Delserre belt(not part of the delserre set, the belt that gives 50%speed on signature spells). I was doing T9 in 4mins and under with only Tal Rasha and an ancient spectral blade wand, no belt, no legendary rings, lvl 1 gems and low paragon. Oh do need Depth diggers cubed too but they're common and rolling for pants is the best way to get set pieces to reroll so I had them really early.

Flashfire is better once you have the items though, but they're harder to get than the spectral wand and belt. Also good thing about Tal Rasha builds is you can fit 2 pieces Sage with 5pc Tal Rasha, cube RoRG, and now you get +1death breath per elite pack, making the early farming way more efficient.

Shifty76

My buddy persuaded me to pick this up again. Last time I played the auction house was still a thing, so yeah, it's been a while.

Rolled a seasonal monk and set about getting the 6pc Innas set. Since added Crudest boots, the dmg reduce shoulders and the bracers that give +dmg to cs'd targets. Have gungdo in my cube too for more booms. I love that exploding palm is relevant again.

I don't recall T6 ever being that easy, and I'm rolling T9 too.

Going to farm up some pieces and give that one punch monk build a whirl as that looks hella fun and fits my play style.

Did get a little rogue sword to drop which is apparently tough to get and is a must for support monk builds. Fuck that noise though. Even when zdps was a thing I hated it.

eek5

My buddy persuaded me to pick this up again. Last time I played the auction house was still a thing, so yeah, it's been a while.

Rolled a seasonal monk and set about getting the 6pc Innas set. Since added Crudest boots, the dmg reduce shoulders and the bracers that give +dmg to cs'd targets. Have gungdo in my cube too for more booms. I love that exploding palm is relevant again.

I don't recall T6 ever being that easy, and I'm rolling T9 too.

Going to farm up some pieces and give that one punch monk build a whirl as that looks hella fun and fits my play style.

Did get a little rogue sword to drop which is apparently tough to get and is a must for support monk builds. Fuck that noise though. Even when zdps was a thing I hated it.

welcome back duder. if u ever want to leech lmk! i can prob drop you some decent monk gear too.

i'm playing with one punch monk now. so fun! possibly more fun than tal-wow wiz from last season...

Shifty76

welcome back duder. if u ever want to leech lmk! i can prob drop you some decent monk gear too.

i'm playing with one punch monk now. so fun! possibly more fun than tal-wow wiz from last season...
Thanks man. Saw you tearing up GR's the other night.

Since it's been ages and the cube is new to me, am I right in assuming that my best bet for set pieces is gambling and for legendaries is upgrading rares? I already converted over some spare swk pieces to parts I needed, but could still use the shoulders and a better shines (why the fuck is the amulet still part of the swk set?) Goddamn Blizzard. At least they gave it one desirable fixed stat now.

Ayumi

Just how rare are the new goblins? I have yet to see one. :(
Somewhat pretty rare?

I did some test runs for loose stats in Northern Highlands. 10 resets, 7 gobs. 1 rainbow, 1 pet gob, 2 gem hoarders, 1 pet gob and 2 treasure goblins.

That area almost always has a goblin either at the bottom, top or even two on the same reset. Southern Highlands is good too, so is the Moon Cave and probably the Highlands Cave.

Running into goblins when doing normal play (aka not searching out for them) will definitely make things take time.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness

I've been having a lot of fun playing around with builds in general. Inna's set has a ton of flexibility.

I'm going to see if I can get a pet monk using 2pc Uliana to work. Could be fun to cyclone strike and apply EP to a big area with CW:tsunami, then have the pets pop them. That would be using Inna's daibo and fist of Az'Turrasq in the cube. Mystic ally bracer and cyclone strike shoulders if they fit. Gungdo gear would be nice but not really necessary.

Edit: tried it out and it was ok. Wound up going back to the generator build.

My support WD is using 3pc Helltooth with 3pc Arachyr and Grin Reaper. Misses out on Leoric's crown but you gain a lot more hex uptime with 3 chicken-makers and 3 toads on the go. Saves worrying about mana with Aquila cuirass too.

Cipherr

Just how rare are the new goblins? I have yet to see one. :(

Must be pretty rare, I apparently killed one because I found a pet in my inventory. I didnt even know it was a pet, they need to change the color from white and give ALL of those things text to indicate they are right-clickable learnable pets.... It looks like random drops with 1g sell value and the only flavor text said something like "What the heck is this?".

Really stupid, I nearly tried to destroy it before asking the other 3 people in game about it.

Anyone done the Inna's set dungeon? I dunno if I want to farm a whole other set just for that part of the journey. It's the last thing I need for the portrait/pennant. Tried the other day, but was having a hard time. Maybe just too weak, IDK.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Finally completed Delsere set dungeon today. When I first tried, I kept dying, now I had the opposite problem: I killed everything too fast! It was just an annoying experience all told, I don't know why they wasted time making those things.

Having so many build options on Wizard is pretty cool, but also a bit overwhelming... Think I'll stick with Delsere for now but I'm missing the weapons I need to really get damage going. Took me 11 minutes to clear GR60 solo. I never died, because I'm tanky as fuck, but it was slow. Need that Energy Twister sword or Unstable Scepter for a good Arcane Orb build but no dice.

RS4-

Anyone done the Inna's set dungeon? I dunno if I want to farm a whole other set just for that part of the journey. It's the last thing I need for the portrait/pennant. Tried the other day, but was having a hard time. Maybe just too weak, IDK.

I had to cut my dps in half, because my allies and cyclone striker were blowing then up too easily. So I had to kite around to group em up. Then back off when allies was on Cd.

Re: Quinn's OPM build, I don't have an envious blade yet, but I've got a spare torch. Cubed the weapon that gives another 7 SW stacks, not sure if it's really making a huge difference. Think I should try it with torch?

Missing the ring that does CDR, missing a few CC from my rings, and unfortunately I've got no cc and chd on my swk ammy

eek5

Thanks man. Saw you tearing up GR's the other night.

Since it's been ages and the cube is new to me, am I right in assuming that my best bet for set pieces is gambling and for legendaries is upgrading rares? I already converted over some spare swk pieces to parts I needed, but could still use the shoulders and a better shines (why the fuck is the amulet still part of the swk set?) Goddamn Blizzard. At least they gave it one desirable fixed stat now.

Early season my general strat is

L70 get 2 pc
Izual get 4pc

Do t1 split bounties to get cube mats.

For monk gamble for crudest boots on L1-8 monk. Cube or wear it.

Farm t1-4 or whatever you are fastest at until you get a couple legendaries to cube. Cube 'em and clear GR20 for the 6pc set.

After that I gamble armor from kadala while farming DBs. Also you can do some grifts to get gems which are a huge boost. Use cube to upgrade rare on rings/amulets until you get servicable travelers combo or F+R. After that I usually upgrade weapons while gambling armor.

Sets with amulets are actually not bad IMO. My strategy here is I'll continue to swap set until I get good rolls on my gloves, shoulders, and amulet (in the case of SWK) so I'll keep swapping until I get 2/3 good. After that it's probably better to reforge but that's up to how well you can clear bounties.

I had the opposite problem. I'd dash in and cyclone then half the dudes would be dead. Dropped down to about 1mil dps sheet to do it.

I

Re: Quinn's OPM build, I don't have an envious blade yet, but I've got a spare torch. Cubed the weapon that gives another 7 SW stacks, not sure if it's really making a huge difference. Think I should try it with torch?
EB is mostly good if you have enough DPS/CD to one shot things. If you don't have that much DPS, the torch is better because you can spam your bells more. When you can one shot everything you don't need RCR as much because you don't have to put as many bells out.

SW stacks isn't great IMO. You never want to be close to enemies because it will prevent the belt from proccing so the extra dmg the stacks do don't really help you. It gives you huge buffer on dropping all your SW stacks but you should be learning to play without losing 3 to begin with since that's where you'll end up.

RS4-

EB is mostly good if you have enough DPS/CD to one shot things. If you don't have that much DPS, the torch is better because you can spam your bells more. When you can one shot everything you don't need RCR as much because you don't have to put as many bells out.

SW stacks isn't great IMO. You never want to be close to enemies because it will prevent the belt from proccing so the extra dmg the stacks do don't really help you. It gives you huge buffer on dropping all your SW stacks but you should be learning to play without losing 3 to begin with since that's where you'll end up.

I'll try it out with torch, just annoyed that I have to grab a5 mats.

Actually, I've got a question about that. I notice that I do occasionally lose all 3 stacks at once, what's causing that? I know I lose the 1 stack if I do a fresh cast when I respawn and hit someone. With Vengeful Wind, I get 10 stacks.

Cipherr

Man I finished the whole season journey to completion today. Already. Granted I had a lot of time off at the start of the season; but this isn't as fun as last season. I felt like it took more work last time. Maybe now I'm understanding why more people on GAF aren't really into this season. After you have done it before at least once, it's not all that fun again without some big changes.

The conquests are way easier and they didnt even change the damn meta. Pretty boring.

Radec

My Ulliannas with shit gear on TX is a glass canon monk. SSS blows everything but the whites are 3 shotting me during applying the EPs lol.

Will try OPM later as I think I have collected the gear for it.

Man I finished the whole season journey to completion today. Already. Granted I had a lot of time off at the start of the season; but this isn't as fun as last season. I felt like it took more work last time. Maybe now I'm understanding why more people on GAF aren't really into this season. After you have done it before at least once, it's not all that fun again without some big changes.

The conquests are way easier and they didnt even change the damn meta. Pretty boring.

I think it took about the same amount of time for me, which was about 3days and a half. I'm not 100% sure how long it took last season and too lazy to find my posts from back then, but pretty sure I was done on tuesday also. I played it a bit longer cause I then geared my wizard alt a bit to do the set dungeons with, but it didn't take very long either and that was after being done. When you know what you're doing in the season, it doesn't take very long. It took A LOT longer in S4 because there was no free set AND you needed to cube like 100items which meant running a stupid amount of bounties and what not(no T10 bonus either), but S5 was super fast also with the free sets.

This season is definitely a lot more boring because it's more or less a repeat of last season though. All they did was tweak a few numbers, but there's barely any change in builds unlike the previous season which all had new sets or reworked set which added new gameplay options(not all were successful however, but still). I hope next season they add one set for each class, there's still a bunch of unused skills. Trap DH, let's go.

RS4-

Fuck me, wasted a bunch of mats trying to upgrade rares for the envious blade...then remembered that it's from a3 cache.

edit - either way, it's not like I got another geom I could use for cubing anyway.

Shifty76

Found a couple of sweet rings last night:
Ancient avarice band with 6 cc, 45 cd, 660 dex. Rolled a socket on to it for my hoarder gem.

Second ring was a restraint with 490 dex, 6 cc, socket and 8 cdr. Now to find a decent focus to go with it.

h3ro

Found a couple of sweet rings last night:
Ancient avarice band with 6 cc, 45 cd, 660 dex. Rolled a socket on to it for my hoarder gem.

Second ring was a restraint with 490 dex, 6 cc, socket and 8 cdr. Now to find a decent focus to go with it.

Roll off the Restraint Dex into 50% crit damage and you have yourself a keeper!

RS4-

Weird, I originally had 42CHC, so I switched SWK ammys
Old ammy - 10 CHC no CHD
New one - 8 CC and 95 CHD
Then rerolled one of my rings from 34 CHD to 42.
Zei's went from level 24 to 25.
So, I lost 2 CHC but gained 103% in CHD.

I was doing upwards to GR60, and realized I still had enforcer equipped at level 1, before the ammy switch. So I swapped enforcer and the ammy for the new ammy + esoteric.

All of a sudden I'm struggling to do even 45. Not even one or two shooting mobs anymore.

wtf. This is OPM build.

Baliis

Main stat on rings aint important?

If thats the case I will roll off that and out something usefull in order to use them in all my chars.

After a certain point not really. Remember, you get a ton of main stat now from paragon and the cube enchant.

Top Bottom