• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you age well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliesen

Holy shit that rule 63 Rey cosplay is superb. And actually very hot. Are you single?

As for me, left pic is age 24, right pic is age 34. I don't think I've changed much. I definitely put on weight easier these days though.

First of all - thanks, much appreciated! :)
Second of all.
giphy.gif

Third: Nope... sorry!
The hand at the right edge of the picture is my girlfriend's, who was wearing my Poe Dameron cosplay that day. (and i'm wearing her EU size 38 Uggs (I'm a size 43...) - ouch!)

Lookin great yourself, i'm a big fan of the distinct lack of flip-offery in the second pic.

Man, i wish i'd have gone through some kind of deep emo / goth / punk phase. I'm a big sucker for these "before and after" contrasts ITT.

Also, Baby Vazra is <3 < 3 <3

edit: Also: Baby, Vazra is <3 <3 <3 !

spuckthew

I don't have any photos of myself as a whipper-snapper to hand, but I'd say I've aged pretty well.

I got spots in my late teens/early twenties (as many people do) and they didn't completely disappear until like 24. 19-21 was my worst period though. My skin is very clean nowadays which gives me a very youthful look, especially as I don't have strong facial hair game.

I'll be 27 in a couple of months.

venomenon

Age 23-24 vs age 30.

I don't think I have changed much since my late teens. If anything, I'm looking younger than I did a few years ago because of acne treatment. I'm turning 31 in two weeks and I'm absolutely fine with not looking my age.

Clearos

I think i've aged well. Hair thinning in the front but also lost some weight so I'll take it as a fair trade.

34 in July, still feel like I am 25. Now that I have a son I feel I've started to take better care of myself and be more active.

OPXKJHGl.png

forrest

formerly nacire
Lots of great looking folks here on GAF, and it looks like most have aged well for sure! At 40 I'm just happy to have hair!

Me around 1980
forrest80gks5x.jpg

College 95
forrestcollege958eu9x.jpg

This morning
forrest2017ytkda.jpg

retroman

Lots of good-looking people here! Man, some of you seem to have the talent of aging backwards. Impressive!

This pic was taken about fifteen years ago:

Here's a few recent pics with my family:

My wife and I are both 38 years old. My hair is turning gray, but overall I'm happy with the way I'm aging. I'm not complaining about the way my wife is aging either.

Too bad I couldn't find any pictures of my ponytail period (I was between the age of 14 and 19 then). Those would've been good for a laugh.

2017-05-30_18.42.36.png

2017-05-30_18.40.33.png

2017-05-05_00.19.47.png

Don't know if I aged "well" but I think I managed to look less awkward as I got older.
Still very, very awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom