• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Die Hard 5: “A Good Day to Die Hard”

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Speaking on the ‘Jim Rome Show’, FOX Executive Tom Rothman today broke some details about the newest chapter of the franchise. The 5th movie, titled A Good Day to Die Hard will follow John McClane to Russia to find his son – John McClane Jr. The casting of Junior is still in the air, but if this is done right, maybe it’s the start of whole new generation ass kicking.

http://grizzlybomb.com/2011/10/12/die-hard-5-a-good-day-to-die-hard-set-for-valentines-day-2013/

• Die Hard 5 will be titled A Good Day to Die Hard
  • Shooting begins in January 2012
  • The sequel will be released on February 14th, 2013 (Presidents Day weekend), the day before Valentine’s Day.
  • The story is set in Russia and will involve John McClane’s adventure to save his son John McClane, Jr., “but nothing is what it
    seems (whatever that means).”
  • McClane, Jr. has yet to be cast.
  • They still don’t know if it will be rated PG-13 or R.

http://www.slashfilm.com/die-hard-5-titled-a-good-day-die-hard-details-revealed/

24.jpg

Sebulon3k said:
Shia Lebouf casting incoming for the role of his son, heard it here first folks.

I know this is just the popular funny thing to say, but I would honestly never buy another movie ticket ever again if this came true.

N9hcy.jpg

Deep down, you know it be true.

I had to complete the GAF cycle... sorry.

Stop the world so I can get off if they pick either Shia LaBeouf or Taylor Lautner...

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Fuck that, it should be about his hot ass daughter again.

Oh Lucy. Sweet, sweet Lucy.

I hope to hell they don't have the kid be a complete pussy. He's John F'n McClain's kid, he ought to have some balls, and be able to keep up with pops somewhat.

No angsty-bullshit about being abandoned or not "being there" for him either. How about a good, healthy, father-son relationship Hollywood?

Dragon

Banned
reggie said:
If it turns out to be Shia I will hang myself.

As if Justin Long was really that great in the last movie.

There's a dearth of quality young male actors that could play this role.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Don Cheadle should play Mclane Jr. Only way to save this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom