• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digging out a 25 year old black head (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I look after old people in nursing homes. Sometimes they come in with massive blackheads similar to this. I had one lady who just grew them everywhere. She was fun to pop.

Watevaman

This is why I try to get rid of anything that is big enough to see at ~1 foot because I know it would only get worse. Ideally it'd be nice to have closed pores but I don't know if that'll ever happen.

Duji

I would also suggest people check out earwax removal videos.

oddly enjoyable..
I feel you. This, the ear wax video, and the booger video are among my favourites. Something satisfying about seeing disgusting shit get removed from people. It's like therapy.

Gat damn that was crazy.

I couldn't look away, and I can't help but imagine that it must feel so damn good to get that out.

Good for that lady. The women doing the removal should have been wearing gloves at least, though.

This wasn't nearly as disgusting as people were making it out to seem. Sure, bacteria or what have you, and yes they should have worn gloves... but I expected far worse like puss, blood and other fluids.

It was relatively dry and seemingly painless? Grats Aunt Grace, you must feel great now.

why

why

why

7MdFi0X.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've seen worse. Not in person, but those pimple/abscess/worms/maggots/whatever videos are ten times grosser to me.

I actually found this video pretty interesting. Like you wouldn't expect it to go that far in. Yikes.

I thought this thread was going to be about a black guy who got his head cut off and buried. Then, 25 years later, they dug it back up.

Watevaman

I actually had something about that size in my nose after I had jaw surgery. They had to put a tube into my nose since they were gonna be working in my mouth and combined with the cutting of my sinuses, it created a ton of blood mixed with mucus. The blood coagulated and I eventually had to pull it out.

Felt so awesome, mainly because I couldn't sleep at all while it was in there.

edit: and mine wasn't a splint like as said above, it was pure blood+booger

RSP

Had one of those on my back (not that big tho), my girlfriend got it out after about 15 mins of trying. I was in tears because it felt so good.

For me it was just a small one that was never removed properly (hey, its on my back ...) so it grew larger.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Looks like one of those bugs that burrow into you had just died and started to decompose
Truly disgusting

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah it's disgusting...

but when they finally pull the whole thing out at the end it is bizarrely satisfying. Like the roots of a tree, just layers and layers of dirt and grime hardened together from calcification.

The moral of all these threads are 'get a fucking professional to do it'. I had a cyst on my back once... nothing epic. I had a doctor take care of it, because you know, if someone is going to cut me open it's going to be a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom