• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon World: -Next Order- |OT| Back To The Digital World We Go...

Opa-Pa

There is Mameo fight that is EX Scenario in postgame. I wont spoil his partners tho.

Colliseum is decent for challenge, althought some of the best things are references to other games, anime and even better yet DW1 fights.

Holy hell, I'm definitely getting back to this eventually then! And the coliseum sounds interesting, I remember the ReDigitize one had anime fights too (man I missed the digimon apparel in this game...), but DW1 references on top of that? Sign me up.

sensui-tomo

So an update actually happened for this game and the patch notes say " balance improvements and bug fixes" and the only thing i've seen for bug fixes was that the MagnaGarurumon / KaiserGreymon's material glitch was fixed. I know its not likely (due to the new cyber slueth game) but man do i wish they'd follow up on that promise of more dlc.
Also sorry for the necro bump but I just wanted to know if anyone else knew what the balance improvements were.

I tested and yeah the material glitch seems to be gone.

The only other thing I noticed that they fixed was that Marineangemon and Boltmon were labeled incorrectly as Virus. Now they have proper attributes Vaccine and Data. But honestly I cant even tell whether attributes affect anything in this game.

I havent found info on anything else. There was another mistake that I didn't even heard until weeks later, and that is Growlmon has Gargomon description and Garurumon Blk has Greymon Blue description. This is still ingame, but again those dont affect anything really.

Maybe someone should test is Meicoomon glitch fixed?

Soon I'll have platinum too, I'm kinda shocked it's taken this long. The 200 Digimon list honestly takes a loooong time.

Another question, I have 0 curse on my Digimon, but it says I don't have the 0 TF required for a certain Digimon when looking at the digivolution info, what's going on here? And can I check my TF number somehow if it isn't just the curse meter?

Top Bottom