• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Board Games Thread: Async Multiplatform Meeples

PittaGAF

Does Star Realms have cross-platform play? e.g. PC vs IPAD?

Yes.
iOS - Android - PC - Mac.

And if you buy on one platform, you get the game on all platform.

Works pretty well too...besides it doesn't sync the single player campaign.

Game is awesome....buy it and let's play :)

I'm been so addicted to iOS deck builders that I'm killing myself for not pulling the trigger on an iPad mini. Has anyone bought an iPad with cell reception for this purpose?

i own an ipad mini, but a wifi model

when i'm traveling i typically tether my phone to my ipad, and play games on the larger screen (like when waiting for a flight)

i don't mind playing carcassonne on a 4in. screen though

you're probably talking about iPad only games, but there will be a new iPad mini released in a month or two, might wanna hold out

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've just been playing it on PC :lol I probably can't do async play too much, but I'm down for some live games :)

nick is Smiley, because for some reason numbers aren't allowed...

Smiley90

LOL Pitta, that overkill with 36 authority by me on the last turn hahaha

Can you guys recommend more table top games I can get in stream? I just got into gaming, but lack the friends that want to play. I plan on getting small world and ticket to ride. Any other popular ones on steam?

Smiley90

Can you guys recommend more table top games I can get in stream? I just got into gaming, but lack the friends that want to play. I plan on getting small world and ticket to ride. Any other popular ones on steam?

Memoir 44 is decent on steam

PittaGAF

Guys, I'll be leaving tomorrow for a one week trip...so I won't be that constant in taking my turns...sorry in advance (I will try tough).

Pau

Mercviper ripped me apart. :eek:

Now that I'm now longer in class I should be able to play more than one turn every seven hours

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
As much as I love small world, I'm very disappointed at how dead it is. Guess I should have seen that coming.

It's kinda weird. Thought they did a great job with the app but I'm not super duper interested in playing. Feel free to drop me an inv: AstroLad

Heel

I've never played Pathfinder, but this is looking great.

pathfinder-dare.jpg

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/i...ive-first-image-obsidians-pathfinder-tablets/

Ive been trying to make a more Blue focused deck in Star Realms...and its working out horribly. Back to Green + Yellow with some Red to get rid of starter cards!

KuroNeeko

AstroLad so ruthless....

Good game, mayne. ;)

edit: This game needs a "gg" feature. Having said that, there'd probably be people out there who'd abuse it so maybe not.

Smiley90

I dropped out of all tournaments like half a year ago and I didn't miss a single round of this? How is this possible LOL

I just want it would completed! My OCD needs to have all the tournaments done in the list!

I say we drop it down to just these 5 rounds, then fill in results where we can. Haha.

Been playing this on both my PC and iPhone, but mainly trying to beat the campaign on hard. But I'd be up for playing with GAF. Sent some challenges. I'm good for getting challenged myself. Name is LunarKnite.

Top Bottom