• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry - Horizon Forbidden West PC vs PS5: Enhanced Features, Performance Tests + Image Quality Boosts!

RavionUHD

Animations are really good in the game

jVY5mMF.jpeg

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Damn this game look good….but the story is a snore fest never did I press skip so much in a game lol
It has nothing else going for it. Unlike the first game, the story is uninteresting and you don't have the whole thing of discovering the world along with the fate of humanity 1000 years ago. I can't believe just how bland and boring it is without the story to carry it.

It has nothing else going for it. Unlike the first game, the story is uninteresting and you don't have the whole thing of discovering the world along with the fate of humanity 1000 years ago. I can't believe just how bland and boring it is without the story to carry it.
Yes. it's such a wasted opportunity. How can such a big lost world with so many secrets be so uninteresting? At this point those developers, directors even, doing open-world games should all take an internship (unpaid as they would be a burden to the team) at From Software to see how open-world (or big worlds) can and should be done.

Finally i can play this properly (and now it's here I'm not in the mood to pour 50h lol). Runs great, visually amazing, but for some reason I was fixated on the waterfalls, they look ugly to me (not that other games make them nicer), bodies of water look great, but the waterfalls.

It's at least a massive improvement from when I tried it on my base ps4, that thing hurted my eyes with that framerate

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
I'm seeing good performance, even while streaming at the same time. the 5950X is a fucking monster-still. Kept cool, everything runs like a dream, even under load.
They did a good job on this release: Horizon: Forbidden West.

Top Bottom