• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Homicide games removed on Steam due to "being hostile to Steam customers"

Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-Heads-Back-In-Laughter-In-George-Of-The-Jungle_zps61dfe059.gif~c200

Edit: Beaten!

Mofos LOLOLOLOLOL

Guys I found this awesome company on Steam called Homicide Digital. You should check out their games. They are totally legit and will never sue you, Valve or some random guy named Jim Sterling.

ElRenoRaven

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To think some people said Valve wouldn't do anything like that. Glad to see them delisted.

GeNoMe

Amazing and justified response on Valve's part. Fuck these guys! I mean really, in what kind of reality to they think they are living?

ElRenoRaven

Course as mentioned you know this is going to mean this moron is going to sue Valve now too for ruining his company by denying them much needed sales.

I'm expecting them to try and get back in through Greenlight under a new name. In fact, didn't they get other games on Steam using a different name before?

Averon

I don't see what leg Digital Homicide have to stand on, legal-wise, in suing Valve. Unless there is some contract involved, Valve have no obligation to host DH's games in their store.

ElRenoRaven

I don't see what leg Digital Homicide have to stand on, legal-wise, in suing Valve. Unless there is some contract involved, Valve have no obligation to host DH's games in their store.

Didn't you hear? It's a giant conspiracy between Jim sterling, 100 Steam users, and Valve all colluding together to ruin them.

You are being logical and reasonable, thus you are miles away from Digital Homicide.

Bluth54

They haven't tried to sue Valve yet,just Jim Sterling and 100 Steam users (they sent a subpoena to Valve to get them to release information about those users). I wouldn't be surprised if they go after Valve next, even though I'm sure it says in their contract with Valve that Valve can stop selling their games at any time for any reason.

Are they going to sue Valve?

:D

Most likely. That's what an idiot would do while not being capable of understanding that it's a privilege to have your product on a storefront you don't own, not a right.

Not to mention all reports showed Steam was incredibly nice to them during all the drama they were stirring and gave them a lot of leash that they totally abused.

duckroll

Wait, Digital Homicide is a publisher? What did they do? I read the thread title and thought Steam started some policy to ban games where you murder people in games and I was like "uhhh... wait a minute" lol.

Top Bottom