• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney’s Frozen [OT] – They Pulled Another Tangled!

‘Let It Go’ was performed on Dancing With The Stars.
Perfect score!

qekl6iP.jpg

HQiuUHY.gif

LOOOOOL, those parents sure are clueless. Great little video!

Nvzman

So I saw this movie on a school bus trip to Disney for the marching band.
I really liked it, especially the first half.
Too bad I had this dude screaming behind me "FROZEN SUCKS, IT'S FOR GIRLLLZZZZ" even though he hadn't seen it before the entire time.
The songs are surprisingly ear-wormy and not in an annoying way.

Dragon

Banned
So I have a date on Tuesday, and I'd really like to show off the 3D version of this movie (one of my favorites ever). Is there any way to import this movie from the UK to the US in that time? I'm assuming with customs, I'm out of luck and would have to opt for the shitty VUDU version but just wondering if anyone in the UK knows any sites that would work. Amazon UK only guarantees 2-4 days shipping.

I don't know if this is frowned upon, but I'm considering ordering it from Amazon.co.uk and then downloading the 3D version for use on Tuesday so it won't get here in time. Thoughts?

Woah, did all merchandise just fly off the shelves? Was really wanting to get some plushies but they aren't even offered at Disneystore.com anymore. Should've gotten them before films release. Goddam.

That is one extreme LTTP, the wait must be unbearable.

Well to be fair...the movie did come out on December 26th in Australia as opposed to November 27th in America.

Oh and by the way, this is my first 3D blu-ray and it’s pretty damn fantastic with some of the snow and ice effects.

Those mugs. Those fucking mugs. I WANT THOSE MUGS.
I'll be going to the US in August, so wish me luck!
Well to be fair...the movie did come out on December 26th in Australia as opposed to November 27th in America.

Oh and by the way, this is my first 3D blu-ray and it’s pretty damn fantastic with some of the snow and ice effects.
I feel like Disney is playing too safe with the 3D effect, it looks good, but it's not impressive.

zeopower6

My goodness, they released a 'Let It Go Complete Set' with all of the versions of Let It Go from every country... has this ever happened before? lol

brb Taiwan's Mandarin version GET

Volimar

You know, if you pretend that the two girls weren't sisters and were instead friends raised together, Frozen becomes a touching lesbian love story.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
My mom has a theatre room and had never seen Frozen, so we brought it over for Mother's Day so my two daughters could act out EVERY scene.
We spotted Rapunzel this go around. I didn't know she made a cameo until recently.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Finally got around to seeing Frozen today. I liked it. Good story and a great soundtrack. Very enjoyable. I disagree with anyone that says this movie is as good as Tangled but it I did really like it so I'll let it go. For the first time in forever I felt like I had to make my opinion about a movie known. It thought it was really cool when Rapunzel made a cameo. I had to rewind it when it happened just to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Let it go is now constantly playing over in my head. I'm not complaining. A song sticking with my like that is a good thing. Reminds me of when I couldn't get I see the light out of my head for ages after I saw Tangled. So what's the consensus on Tangled vs Frozen anyway? As I've already said I definitely prefer Tangled. But I respect anyone who disagrees with that. Let the storm rage on.

Weekend Studio Estimates:
Frozen is still #1 in Japan after 10 weeks. It went up 8% from last week, and may still be making more this week than its opening week. Frozen's total in Japan is now $180M, and it is looking likely that it will end up as the highest grossing movie of all time there.

Thanks to the crazy Japanese run, Frozen is now past $1.2B, and will take the 2013 WW crown from Iron Man 3 next week. That would make it #5 of all time.

!!!! :O truly insane :D

Top Bottom