• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Channel Presents Gravity Falls |OT| Awesome new animated show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

I'm surprised nobody made a gif of the What? from the intro, it's so perfect. Also this show is amazing. Been hooked on it since the first episode and I was wondering what was taking so long with episode 7. Now I know that it won't be shown for like two more weeks? Still an amazing show though.

Trin

I'm surprised nobody made a gif of the What? from the intro, it's so perfect. Also this show is amazing. Been hooked on it since the first episode and I was wondering what was taking so long with episode 7. Now I know that it won't be shown for like two more weeks? Still an amazing show though.

Maybe it's revenge for all the leaked episodes :(

Or maybe they're preparing for... the event.
Dun dun dunnn!

SykoTech

Neat, there's a thread for this show.

Randomly discovered it last week myself, but I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Similar to how I first started watching Regular Show. I hope this gets just as good.

What seems to be about every single episode to date was leaked 1-2 weeks in advance of its airdate.

Huh. I had no idea... I suppose it's a pretty common issue, though, with the internet and all. I just wish they would put the episodes up on their site for us to watch, ala Legend of Korra on Nickelodeon.

lunchtoast

ibqBtXgcwokXvP.gif

iA8FBqd4LwU98.gif

FillerB

It all makes sense now! Grunkle Stan
is a member of the Illuminati and holds the secret to the weird things in Gravity Falls
KuGsj.gif

Honestly I wouldn't be suprised IF that actually happens in the show. Seems right up it's alley to me.

But that the real life Illuminati, if it exists, is using show as propaganda is of course utter nonsense.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but some of the 8-bit 'scene transition' music queues sound straight out of Fez. Pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom