• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

I don't want to call much attention to the sleepwalking stuff because I suspect it might have been a pro-town thing (though in that case I don't know why Darryl was targeted). I do find it curious no one has claimed to sleepwalk these past two days though, and I agree maybe it is an x-shot thing.

I'll let you in on a little secret, nobody visited Darryl night two. So unless it was a ninja ability or a day use I doubt it's a town ability.

If you were scum you wouldn't suggest Exodu5's claim is maybe OP. I don't understand how you can say you're suspicious of Exodu5 and then say that the suggestion was just "an example". Again you're trying to avoid taking a solid position one can argue against.

And am I correct in assuming you meant town in the bolder and not scum?

I'll let you in on a little secret, nobody visited Darryl night two. So unless it was a ninja ability or a day use I doubt it's a town ability.

Darryl would have access to scum roles, of course. However we caught the scum roleblock and a scum with misc 1-shots. I doubt scum has another move that is effectively a role block. So what other effect could it have?

Ferret, is this you claiming some sort of tracking role? Because if so, I believe we have too many alleged trackers. And your statement may incriminate or clear Fireblend, at least partially.

Darryl would have access to scum roles, of course. However we caught the scum roleblock and a scum with misc 1-shots. I doubt scum has another move that is effectively a role block. So what other effect could it have?

Ferret, is this you claiming some sort of tracking role? Because if so, I believe we have too many alleged trackers. And your statement may incriminate or clear Fireblend, at least partially.

Yes, I am claiming watcher.

Got any more info to share then?

Yes, apparently I am useless since I've never caught anyone visiting anyone (this is partially the reason for my respoused to your question about my usefullness).

Nobody visited Darryl night one or two.
Nobody visited Ultron night three.
Nobody visited Mazre night four.

Freakinchair, convince me you're really a motion detector. Right now I'm feeling like you're exodus' scum partner who is trying to aim for Seath as a relatively easy target.

Fireblend

Banned
Well at least that's new info. That should make it easy to verify your claim if Ultron and Mazre can corroborate they didn't get a visitor either of those nights.

Mazre

Well at least that's new info. That should make it easy to verify your claim if Ultron and Mazre can corroborate they didn't get a visitor either of those nights.

I can confirm that at the least I wasn't notified of anything night 4. (no message/sleepwalk/other)

I already left this potential three-way in post 1815.

You said you're not a watcher.

Ferret claims to be a watcher.

I still have no idea what you might be; I don't know very many roles. I'm not 100% convinced of you, but if you feel it's better not to elaborate please specify that/why.

Fireblend

Banned
Then Ferret, Freakinchair, and Enker need to offer some more clarity, or we lynch the least plausible of them.

Ferret - I've explained my thoughts on him pretty thoroughly. This recent reveal is pretty interesting. if he's indeed town it does change how I think about the sleepwalker PR; the flavor for that was that I found myself walking to another room, so maybe there's some evil enchantment implied there. I'd wait for Mazre and Ultron's input on this.

Enker - He had a very early vote on Trigger which he kept all day yesterday. That makes me doubt he could be scum. Other than that, he's been helpful I think and has provided plenty of information which so far doesn't seem like misinformation.

Freakinchair - He's also shared "good" info, but I think it's curious Seath doesn't seem to have corroborated the activity freakinchair seems to have read on him on N2 or N3 as far as I can see, and the other bit of info he had was my sleepwalking which I'd already disclosed. His voting pattern is pretty inconclusive.

Freakinchair sounds like a good alternative, unless either Ultron or Mazre discredit Ferret's claims. I also continue thinking Zatoth and Exodu5 could be good targets for the reasons I gave in my previous post, btw.

That makes 4 potential targets for today, IMO. Too bad the day is almost over.

A question for Ynnny if you can answer, Trigger's role states-
" &#8220;Scrub my attic tonight: <Target Name>&#8221;. This is likely to block them from taking any active actions for that Night phase. "

Does this imply that the ability does not always succeed?

It will block most actions except if other action takes priority.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I think we should leave the three tracker-likes alive and have them look at eachother or something similar.

Unless Enker's role wouldn't play nice with that arrangement?

I think we should leave the three tracker-likes alive and have them look at eachother or something similar.

Unless Enker's role wouldn't play nice with that arrangement?

I don't know that looking at each other would do much. There's some sort of priority to night actions right? So if chair and I both target Enker, would I see chair or would chair detect my motion or both?

I was going to suggest that Fireblend and Mazre both pick a person, then all of our known roles that interact with someone else (except TB) will visit one of the two of their chosing. The next day I would then be able to confirm my role by saying who visited whichever person I watched.

The problem with this is that again I don't know how my role would interact with Chair's or Enker's in terms of priority, and it leaves our scum free to act on their own and target someone else, or to try and mix themselves in a group to make a big mess.

LESS THAN 12 HOURS TO GO, PRINCESSES.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Zatoth (2)
TheExodu5 .1770
Ayumi .1791
Seath .1816

gryvan (2)
Lone_Prodigy .1746
ultron87 .1764

TheExodu5 (2)
weemadarthur .1828
Terrabyte20xx .1829

Freakinchair (1)
Fireblend .1868

Barrylocke (1)
Zatoth .1825

Lone_Prodigy (0)
gryvan .1759

Unmasked Ferret (0)
Fireblend .1827

No Active Vote for Day 5:
AbsolutBro
Barrylocke
Enker
Freakinchair
gryvan (has previously voted)
Mazre
Royal_Flush
Septimus Prime
StackpoleH
TheExodu5 (has previously voted)
Unmasked Ferret

Day 5 ends:
cya_1457884800.png

10 votes for majority

Sorry I haven't been able to post much-- and now I might not be around for the day end. I said before that I don't want to lynch one of the people cleared by Mazre, otherwise I probably would be voting for Zatoth.

It seems like a lot of people have claimed to be trackers/watchers/motion detectors, and I'll be honest that I'm having a hard time sorting it all out. I would bet I'm not the only one either. My prediction is that someone is lying in there, but I can't put together who, and I don't want to kill someone who's useful for the town.

That's why my vote today will be on Exodu5. Others have put together a reasonable case. I do think that being immune from any night action is too good of a power, especially when put together with the powers we've seen so far from both town and mafia. If Exodu5 is telling the truth, his role has really done as much as possible for town-- mafia surely won't still be trying to kill him at this point (if they're trying to kill anyone at all I guess!). And knowing for sure whether or not he's telling the truth will help us eliminate many of the possibilities of how past nights unfolded.

vote: Exodu5

Exodu5, it's up to you if you want to share more about your role, including the hinted-at downside. Do what's best for the town. I will try to check in during the last hours of the day.

As for the other points that have been brought up, I'm still against a mass claim at this point. I do feel like mafia was fishing for roles earlier with Darryl and Christina's claims, and I don't see any reason to give them information they don't already have. I will claim if that's the town consensus, though.

Re my fellow replacements-- I'm a little wary of Barrlocke who's been fairly noncommittal as compared to his usual analytical posting in other games I've read. I was a little suspicious of Euphemism before, and Ayumi hasn't really changed that view one way or the other.

Seath, you asked earlier why I still suspect you. It's not so much because of your voting record, which is pretty normal. It's because of the alleged two nights of activity around you, plus the whole Giselle situation which could have been an aborted mafia gambit. I know people sometimes like to actually have fun while playing these games sometimes, so I don't want to come down too hard on that, but it really did look like you were building up to something. On the other hand, your interactions with Darryl point away from your being mafia.

I just don't know. I feel like the lack of night deaths is almost bad for the town in a way. Similar to the arguments often made about have no lynch on day one, we just don't have as much info as we should about mafia's movements. Our track record is good, but I don't know if we can keep it up.

Won't be around for the end of the day.

For all our town power roles we sure don't know much. Scum have targets already. Don't die tonight with important unrevealed information.

Vote: Ayumi

Some odd behaviour and no real reads. Replaced a suspicious player. On the list of 5.

I was leaning Ferret but he claimed.

Ayumi

Won't be around for the end of the day.

For all our town power roles we sure don't know much. Scum have targets already. Don't die tonight with important unrevealed information.

Vote: Ayumi

Some odd behaviour and no real reads. Replaced a suspicious player. On the list of 5.

I was leaning Ferret but he claimed.

You're wasting a vote.

Sorry for being so quiet today. That positive cop check on Zatoth kind of killed my drive (l was so sure... Could he be a godfather?). But I want to point out that Cop, Watcher and Motion Detector together in a game is on the upper end of plausible numbers of investigative roles.

Right now I could justify an Exodu5 vote since we didn't see anything of that supposed downside yet. I'd also be in on a Zatoth train just to finally clarify the situation or a vote on one of the more inactive and non-contributive players since we definitely are in a position where we can deal with some (actually a lot of) mislynches to make sure noone is coasting by.

Septimus Prime
StackpoleH

Wake up, guys n gals!
What is this post supposed to mean?

LESS THAN 5 HOURS, YOUR HIGHNESSES!

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

TheExodu5 (3)
weemadarthur .1828
Terrabyte20xx .1829
StackpoleH .1877

Zatoth (2)
TheExodu5 .1770
Ayumi .1791
Seath .1816

gryvan (1)
Lone_Prodigy .1746
ultron87 .1764

Ayumi (1)
Lone_Prodigy .1879

Freakinchair (1)
Fireblend .1868

Barrylocke (1)
Zatoth .1825

Unmasked Ferret (0)
Fireblend .1827

Lone_Prodigy (0)
gryvan .1759

AbsolutBro
Barrylocke
Enker
Freakinchair
Mazre
Royal_Flush
Septimus Prime
TheExodu5 (has previously voted)
Unmasked Ferret

Day 5 ends:
cya_1457884800.png

10 votes for majority

Zatoth

@Ferret: What exactly does the message say that you receive after the night?

"Nobody visited your target that night"
or
"Nobody visited "name of the player" that night"
?

As I am still having two votes on me itwould not take much to cause a draw or lynch me. So I'll vote for Exodus now.

I am quite sure he lying about his role in some way or another.

Vote: TheExodu5

TheExodu5

Banned
Freakinchair, convince me you're really a motion detector. Right now I'm feeling like you're exodus' scum partner who is trying to aim for Seath as a relatively easy target.

Don't lump me in with Freakinchair. I've been suspicious of him for a few days now, ever since his motion detector claim.

TheExodu5

Banned
Wow, I didn't even notice I was on the chopping block.

I don't have much else to say except for that I'm Ariel and that I'm night kill immune. Giving away my downside just instructs scum how to kill me.

But I'm on the chopping block anyways.

This is my desperate attempt to save myself. I'm not voting for Zatoth as Mazre's word should be gospel for the time being.

Vote: Freakinchair

LESS THAN TWO HOURS, YOUR MAJESTIES

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

TheExodu5 (4)
weemadarthur .1828
Terrabyte20xx .1829
StackpoleH .1877
Zatoth .1884

Freakinchair (2)
Fireblend .1868
TheExodu5 .1886

Zatoth (2)
TheExodu5 .1770
Ayumi .1791
Seath .1816

gryvan (1)
Lone_Prodigy .1746
ultron87 .1764

Ayumi (1)
Lone_Prodigy .1879

Barrylocke (0)
Zatoth .1825

Unmasked Ferret (0)
Fireblend .1827

Lone_Prodigy (0)
gryvan .1759

AbsolutBro
Barrylocke
Enker
Freakinchair
Mazre
Royal_Flush
Septimus Prime
Unmasked Ferret

Day 5 ends:
cya_1457884800.png

10 votes for majority

TheExodu5

Banned
I'm not going to reveal my downside no matter what. Sorry. Revealing it tells scum how to kill me.

The only reason for me to stay alive is for me to make them waste more kill shots on me. If I don't have that, there's not much point.

I'm actually changing my vote. Re-reading, StackepoleH is very suspicious. He's bandwagoning and pushing to get me to reveal my downside. Scum in every way possible.

Vote: StackepoleH

If you lynch me, I suggest you lynch him next.

I'm not going to reveal my downside no matter what. Sorry. Revealing it tells scum how to kill me.

The only reason for me to stay alive is for me to make them waste more kill shots on me. If I don't have that, there's not much point.

I'm actually changing my vote. Re-reading, StackepoleH is very suspicious. He's bandwagoning and pushing to get me to reveal my downside. Scum in every way possible.

Vote: StackepoleH

If you lynch me, I suggest you lynch him next.

I specifically said that you should only reveal your downside if it seems like it's in the town's interest. I do appreciate that you're in a bit of a catch-22 situation if you're telling the truth-- but I just don't believe you. I don't think your power makes sense.

Also, it's she.

I want to look at the various motion detectors tomorrow and see if we can put the pieces together to see who must be lying. L_P's catchup posts have been helpful, but we don't have enough information.

Zatoth

The problem I have with your claim, Exodus, is that your power seem way too powerful. You mention a downside. But unless one of the remaining Mafia players has a power that specifically targets you, I can't think of one.

Especially with Ursula already out of the game.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm not as confident on an Exodu5 lynch ending on either him flipping as scum or yielding good information as I was before. He voted for Darryl twice and then for Trigger, if I'm not mistaken (on mobile, votes are hard to cross-reference). I'll stick to my freakinchair vote for now.

TheExodu5

Banned
The problem I have with your claim, Exodus, is that your power seem way too powerful. You mention a downside. But unless one of the remaining Mafia players has a power that specifically targets you, I can't think of one.

Especially with Ursula already out of the game.

I'm not immune on all nights.

I'll leave it at that.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
There's half an hour and unless there is a miracle, we're probably going to screw today up. There shouldn't be a tie.

VOTE: Zatoth

I'm with Flush her, not to mention everytim I look at the voting record he just looks bad. Sorry if I'm wrong.

That "downside" actually makes a lot of sense. Now I feel like I can't vote for exodus. I can see why people are switching to Zatoth, but I'm not ready to make the leap of guessing for a godfather-- not without more evidence.

vote: Freakinchair

I've said before that I found Freakinchair suspicious-- and his flip will also give us some evidence re sorting out the night actions.

Apologies for the gender mixup.

No worries!

Don't lump me in with Freakinchair. I've been suspicious of him for a few days now, ever since his motion detector claim.

I doubt you'll be lynched, and honestly despite my suspicion of your role I don't even think that you should be lynched. But just in case (or if tonight is your down night and scum just happen to be right if they bother) are you suspicious of anyone else?

Septimus Prime
StackpoleH

Wake up, guys n gals!

I can't tell if you want them to post or are calling them scum.

@Ferret: What exactly does the message say that you receive after the night?

"Nobody visited your target that night"
or
"Nobody visited "name of the player" that night?

As I am still having two votes on me itwould not take much to cause a draw or lynch me. So I'll vote for Exodus now.

I am quite sure he lying about his role in some way or another.

Vote: TheExodu5

Nobody visited "name of the player" that night. There's a bit of flavor stuff too, but that's how the actual report part reads.

Top Bottom