• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

do you carry pens in your pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GqueB.

Banned
Absolutely. Women often see me in the street and instantly want to give me their numbers. Good idea to have one handy.

magicstop

I say you need to be carrying a Lamy Pico if you are worried about piercing your wang with unintended ink. Also, because it's a great pen, has super engineering, and is just damn nice.

dYabl.jpg

dafinezt

Banned
I put them in my chest pocket if I'm wearing a shirt that has one. If not I'll put them in my backpack.

I've been stabbed by pencils in my pants pockets so many times that I'm scared to put any sort of writing utensil in there.

this guy

Phone in the left, chapstick in the right. Wallet in my back left pocket, or in my bag if I'm going to class or smuggling goods. Pens? Pens?! You're not looking at the big picture!

miniMacGuru

Neo Member
I always try and keep pen on my person somewhere; I prefer side pockets on my jeans that have them, and just clip it to my shirt otherwise. (I'm a member of Pilot G2 religion, 0.7 sect).

Curtisaur

Forum Landmine
Pilot G2 - Ultrafine Point 0.38mm

The best mass produced, inexpensive pen available, in my opinion, based on what I like in a pen.

If I dont have a bag with me, yes. My grandpa taught me to always have a pen with you. Never know if youll have to write or sign something. Plus you can be that dude who always helps another dude who needs a pen.

magicstop

Exactly what I was hoping for in this thread, a good pen to have in the pocket - Now I just have to find a dealer, thanks Magicstop :)

No problem, you'll enjoy the hell out of it. Pick up a refill cartridge or two when you buy it, and maybe experiment with fine tip vs medium, etc., to see what you like. You can get the ink in standard colors, I believe.

I don't even know if I'm saying it right but I keep saying it.

Lamb-E Pee-Co

You nailed it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom