• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you report some sick crap you come across on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleepey

There was a thread a while back with this dutch paedophile who had in his favourites videos of really young kids dancing and shit. I found it funnier than i should have:lol :lol

My brother said he saw a video on Youtube of some guy blowing his head off with a shotgun, it may have been fake...I dunno, I don't watch horrible stuff like that :(

quickwhips

Dude report that shit seriously. One time I was at the beach and there was this fucker running around trying to hide that he was taking pictures of little boys/girls in their bathing suits. It pissed me off and I called the cops on his ass and confronted him about it. He walked back to his car and I got his license plate number. There are some sick people out there. I mean if you got a bad vibe you should report it. But only if your sure that is what it is. If you don't want to report it give it to someone here to judge /report.

Doing nothing is what is wrong with most places. I really think people are so disconnected that they feel it isn't their responsiblity to stand up anymore for / against anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom