• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone here have Post Finasteride Syndrome?

StrongGuy

About 3/4 people who are on fin actually improve on their acne since DHT makes you produce more sebum. Seems to me you have been lurking around propeciahelp for too long and developed a pretty severe nocebo effect. Having long term PFS after 3 pills is pretty ridiculous.

Again, the 1 year side effect rate is at 4% while the 5-year side effect rate is at .3%. The probability of you getting PFS/sides does NOT scale with duration of the drug intake. Where is your proof that duration of intake increases the chance of getting PFS? Let me guess. Your gut feeling, right?

As for your acne remark, for some people, the AR upregulation becomes too much, and certain tissues become overly sensitive to androgens. My face and scalp, for example, got oilier. You're using the experiences of people who don't experience AR upregulation from fin to discredit people who actually faced AR upregulation from fin. Sorry, but your reasoning is flawed.

Last edited:

Dr_Salt

Again, the 1 year side effect rate is at 4% while the 5-year side effect rate is at .3%. The probability of you getting PFS/sides does NOT scale with duration of the drug intake. Where is your proof that duration of intake increases the chance of getting PFS? Let me guess. Your gut feeling, right?

As for your acne remark, for some people, the AR upregulation becomes too much, and certain tissues become overly sensitive to androgens. My face and scalp, for example, got oilier. You're using the experiences of people who don't experience AR upregulation from fin to discredit people who actually faced AR upregulation from fin. Sorry, but your reasoning is flawed.

The more time you supress DHT the less androgens you have circulating in your body thus making you more prone to developing PFS and other kinds of androgen related problems like gyno. You can look up tons of studies on this. Also DHT returns to normal levels 3 days after stopping fin.

Considering you are saying crazy shit like your friend´s baldness was cured after taking 1 pill of finasteride but he also became shorter and that minoxidil is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor makes me question if you are for real.

Last edited:

StrongGuy

The people saying it's impossible that only 3 doses could do this much damage are sounding like clowns.
When your body doesn't respond well to food, supplements of medication, the adverse symptoms happen almost immediately.
Do lactose intolerant people have to drink milk for years to experience diarhea? No. Just a small amount causes it.
Why then does it sound implausible that people who have negative reactions to fin will develop them after only a few doses?

In fact, I'd say their argument that you need to take it for years to develop sides is incredulous.

Last edited:

StrongGuy

The more time you supress DHT the less androgens you have circulating in your body thus making you more prone to developing PFS and other kinds of androgen related problems like gyno. You can look up tons of studies on this. Also DHT returns to normal levels 3 days after stopping fin.

Considering you are saying crazy shit like your friend´s baldness was cured after taking 1 pill of finasteride but he also became shorter and that minoxidil is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor makes me question if you are for real.

Your link doesn't prove anything. I'm not talking about DHT levels. I'm talking about AR receptor density, which is significantly elevated in PFS patients long after stopping the drug.

A group of Italian researchers gave finasteride to rats and noticed that the number of androgen receptors in their brains went up. Moreover, the effects persisted long after the drug had been discontinued… [T]hey then called in men with PFS, took skin from the penis and found that the density of androgen receptors in men with PFS was about twice that of those without. Now, remember the idea of the testosterone bell curve and damping effects (little testosterone, little growth, more testosterone, more growth, even more testosterone, reduced growth)? I think this is what we are seeing here. With a greater concentration of receptors, the organ becomes more sensitive to testosterone and at a certain point, paradoxically, that sensitivity may shut down.

— Charles J. Ryan, M.D., Distinguished Professor of Clinical Medicine and Urology at the University of California, San Francisco

The more time you supress DHT the less androgens you have circulating in your body thus making you more prone to developing PFS and other kinds of androgen related problems like gyno.

This sounds like broscience garbage. It's been proven in Merck's studies that finasteride side effect does NOT scale with duration of intake, so quit your broscience garbage. It's getting tiring.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Endocrine disrupters like finasteride can cause persistent side effects even after only a few doses. The key is how your body responds to the drop in androgens. In some people, AR get massively overexpressed as shown in the studies above.
Again, it's not about how long you take the drug. The issue is how your body decides to respond to the hormone disruption. Unfortunately, some guys' bodies, like mine, decide to go into overdrive and massively upregulate AR to compensate for lower DHT and then the body refuses to downregulate receptor density.
There are also a few people who get high AR density, but it happens slowly over time, so they won't get any symptoms until 15+ years. A propeciahelp user by the name of LazarusRy took finasteride for 15 years until he got AR issues. Now he's suffering from huge health issues, because he didn't connect his problems with finasteride for years and continued taking the drug.

Yes, my doctor said my symptoms are likely due to finasteride, as my symptoms are many and body-wide, which indicates hormonal issues. The acne all over my face and scalp was a dead give-away of hormonal imbalance. He also stated there's nothing he can do about it. He has seen this condition several times already.
It's entirely possible that weird things can happen with drugs that affect your hormones. Humans are complicated creatures and sometimes things go haywire. There are still a lot of extenuating circumstances in your story to make me skeptical especially when there are other factors that are a possibility too. Many of the side effects that people report on finasteride are also side effects that happen because you get old, and it usually tends to be older guys who are using finasteride to treat hair loss. The fact that you reference an anonymous forum user doesn't help your case either. What was the dosage of those three pills anyway?

Rogaine is actually a lighter 5AR inhibitor, so there are people who took Rogaine who developed PFS, though it's far rarer than finasteride-induced PFS.
No it's not. Rogaine is a vasodilator.

Dr_Salt

Your link doesn't prove anything. I'm not talking about DHT levels. I'm talking about AR receptor density, which is significantly elevated in PFS patients long after stopping the drug.

This sounds like broscience garbage. It's been proven in Merck's studies that finasteride side effect does NOT scale with duration of intake, so quit your broscience garbage. It's getting tiring.

Show me where does it say that on the Merck studies then? There has been 20 years of studies on this drug yet you claim that no one knows anything about it and then you start spewing crazy sideffects who have not been once directly attributed to the use of fin. Correlation does not imply causation. You say crazy shit like your friend was cured of his baldness and became shorter after 1 dose and you are telling me that I am the one talking about broscience?

You are one of those unstable people on propeciahelp whos real problem is their mental health. Go to a real doctor who will diagnose the true cause of your osteo problems instead of attributing some made up side effects on a drug that does not cause them.

StrongGuy

It's entirely possible that weird things can happen with drugs that affect your hormones. Humans are complicated creatures and sometimes things go haywire. There are still a lot of extenuating circumstances in your story to make me skeptical especially when there are other factors that are a possibility too. Many of the side effects that people report on finasteride are also side effects that happen because you get old, and it usually tends to be older guys who are using finasteride to treat hair loss. The fact that you reference an anonymous forum user doesn't help your case either. What was the dosage of those three pills anyway?

Right. I suddenly developed scalp itch and thousands of hairs started falling out immediately after taking fin. Must be old age.

No it's not. Rogaine is a vasodilator.

It is.

Show me where does it say that on the Merck studies then?

1-year side effect rate: 4%
5-year side effect rate: .3%

The vast majority of people who get sides get it within a year (And I'd even say the vast majority gets them within a month) and only a small minority get them after a year. It does not scale with time.

There has been 20 years of studies on this drug yet you claim that no one knows anything about it and then you start spewing crazy sideffects who have not been once directly attributed to the use of fin. Correlation does not imply causation. You say crazy shit like your friend was cured of his baldness and became shorter after 1 dose and you are telling me that I am the one talking about broscience?

It's not broscience. It's already been proven that PFS patients have double the androgen receptor density than non-PFS people, which can lead to androgen resistance. When your body doesn't process androgens properly, you'll lose bone mass (Height loss) and your hair loss will stop/slow down. It is entirely possible.

You are one of those unstable people on propeciahelp whos real problem is their mental health. Go to a real doctor who will diagnose the true cause of your osteo problems instead of attributing some made up side effects on a drug that does not cause them.

The doctor already told me that my osteo problems were caused by fin due to androgen resistance. It was combined with other low testosterone symptoms such as low libido, muscle loss, etc. despite my testosterone being in the upper-normal levels. He's seen this several times already, and he also said it's more widespread than people think. It's just that doctors only memorize basic and common illnesses, so something like PFS is outside of their knowledge.
He also told me the best thing I can do is wait and hope my body can reduce my AR density and resensitize them, which he was right about.
I recovered from osteo problems, because my body resensitized my androgen receptors, but it took years.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Right. I suddenly developed scalp itch and thousands of hairs started falling out immediately after taking fin. Must be old age.
That was talking more generally about the people who take it and report side effects, not you specifically.

For you in particular, I'm not doubting your symptoms, but I'm skeptical of your confidence that it was directly related to finasteride. What dosage did you take? Where did you get it from? Was it clean? Were you on any other self treatments at the time?

That's not what any of the literature I've read says. It's not even on its own wikipedia page.

StrongGuy

That was talking more generally about the people who take it and report side effects, not you specifically.

For you in particular, I'm not doubting your symptoms, but I'm skeptical of your confidence that it was directly related to finasteride. What dosage did you take? Where did you get it from? Was it clean? Were you on any other self treatments at the time?

Got a prescription for 1 mg from a derm and then from costco.
No self treatments. Never did drugs. Only medicine I ever took in my life was tylenol when I got the cold.

I sincerely doubt anything else could have caused these symptoms. The problem affected my entire body, but everything showed up normal in blood tests. This indicated that something affected my androgen receptors, so what else could it be besides fin, which has been proven to increase AR density?
Aside from my face and scalp, it seemed like I had low testosterone symptoms despite having high-normal testosterone.
The only explanation is that AR got upregulated, but my face and scalp had low AR density pre-fin (I had dry face and very minimal thinning). Raising the density didn't push my androgen receptors to the point of androgen resistance so it explains increased acne, oil, scalp itch, and hair loss.

In other areas where I originally had higher amounts of AR like my arms (I naturally am strong and have large muscles), raising the AR density pushed them past the threshold where it starts degenerating.

That's not what any of the literature I've read says. It's not even on its own wikipedia page.

I'll try to find that study.

Last edited:

kingbean

What the fuck I've never heard of this.
That's crazy op. Glad you're getting better.

I just accepted my baldness and shaved my head.

Jtibh

Banned
I took 3 pills of finasteride several years ago and it changed my life forever.

My hair started falling out much faster, my scalp was itching 24/7, I was losing muscle mass everywhere, I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, I was unable to eat anything, I had erectile dysfunction and I had insomnia. It was living hell.

At my worst point, most of my muscles broke down and couldn't support my back very well. There was so much pain everywhere in my body. I couldn't even leave my bed.
Miraculously, my bones stopped deteriorating and my cartilages are regrowing. My doctors told me it was a miracle and they've never seen anyone recover from osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.

I'm now doing better, but I still haven't fully recovered. I honestly don't think I'll ever fully recover.

I'm one of the worst cases of PFS. Does anyone else here have PFS?
I am sure someone with 9 properties and a lexus can finance some hair transplant and pay some doctor good money to take care of their problems.
Unless your amazone gift cards dont cover such thing lol.
I know countless people who check into korean spa hospitals and come back all new and happy.

Reactions: MrS

StrongGuy

I am sure someone with 9 properties and a lexus can finance some hair transplant and pay some doctor good money to take care of their problems.
Unless your amazone gift cards dont cover such thing lol.
I know countless people who check into korean spa hospitals and come back all new and happy.

If you get a hair transplant, you have to take finasteride to preserve the hairs that didn't get transplanted.

Jtibh

Banned
If you get a hair transplant, you have to take finasteride to preserve the hairs that didn't get transplanted.
Hahaha the point is people with money like you claim to have dont have these problems cuz they can afford to make it go away also they would never ever dick round on a forum discussing it with 13 year old boys, they would be in talks with experts.

You seriously ask for advice HERE? 😂😂😂😂😂

StrongGuy

Hahaha the point is people with money like you claim to have dont have these problems cuz they can afford to make it go away also they would never ever dick round on a forum discussing it with 13 year old boys, they would be in talks with experts.

You seriously ask for advice HERE? 😂😂😂😂😂

What the hell are you talking about? Where did I ask for advice? I'm only asking if there are others with PFS.
Also, PFS isn't something you can spend money to make it go away. The issue deals with androgen receptor desensitization, and there is no cure or treatment for that.

Most of the issues I had with PFS are gone. Aside from slight anhedonia and a slight carb intolerance, I live a fairly normal life now.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
What the hell are you talking about? Where did I ask for advice? I'm only asking if there are others with PFS.
Also, PFS isn't something you can spend money to go away. The issue deals with androgen receptor desensitization, and there is no cure or treatment for that.

Most of the issues I had with PFS are gone. Aside from slight anhedonia and a slight carb intolerance, I live a fairly normal life now.
You are a chronic liar. Maybe thats your illnes.
Wanting to show off with your 9 buildings and several cars yet saving up for next gen with amazon gift cards... you being in the top 1 percent for income etc. and here you are talking about your bold head 😂😂😂😂

And you always deflect from me pointing out the obvious and run straight back to you pfs😂😂😂😂😂

Man i just hope gaf is smart enough to see through your bullshit.

Your account is also not suspicious with your 90 post so far since last year right???

People like you disgust me

Last edited:

StrongGuy

You are a chronic liar. Maybe thats your illnes.
Wanting to show off with your 9 buildings and several cars yet saving up for next gen with amazon gift cards... you being in the top 1 percent for income etc. and here you are talking about your bold head 😂😂😂😂

And you always deflect from me pointing out the obvious and run straight back to you pfs😂😂😂😂😂

Man i just hope gaf is smart enough to see through your bullshit.

Your account is also not suspicious with your 90 post so far since last year right???

People like you disgust me

lol... You sound incredibly jealous.
So what obvious thing are you pointing out? From what I can tell, your posts are just incoherent ranting.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
lol... You sound incredibly jealous.
So what obvious thing are you pointing out? From what I can tell, your posts are just incoherent ranting.
Just go back to your thread about saving up for next gen.

You are nothing a but a lying nobody.
9 properties hahahah my fucking ass.
Jealous😂😂😂😂😂 i just post a check in that thread i deposited yesterday i am sure you have some proof of your wealth????

Fuck off man go lie some more 😂😂😂😂😂😂

StrongGuy

Just go back to your thread about saving up for next gen.

You are nothing a but a lying nobody.
9 properties hahahah my fucking ass.
Jealous😂😂😂😂😂 i just post a check in that thread i deposited yesterday i am sure you have some proof of your wealth????

Fuck off man go lie some more 😂😂😂😂😂😂

LOL... A 30k (20k after taxes) deposit is proof that you're wealthy? I spent 11x that amount for my downpayment + closing costs late last year.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
LOL... A 30k (20k after taxes) deposit is proof that you're wealthy? I spent 11x that amount for my downpayment + closing costs late last year.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 you spent shit on anything you liar😂😂😂😂😂

And it just shows what a nobody you are.
You think that check is my monthly income?😂😂😂😂😁
Buddy you know shit about business.
Thats just one check in a day i deposited to my business account.
You think thats all😂😂😂😂😂😂 that was just the check for that day.

You want me to show you the checks and etrans i get every week????

You are a nobody. Period.

StrongGuy

😂😂😂😂😂😂 you spent shit on anything you liar😂😂😂😂😂

And it just shows what a nobody you are.
You think that check is my monthly income?😂😂😂😂😁
Buddy you know shit about business.
Thats just one check in a day i deposited to my business account.
You think thats all😂😂😂😂😂😂 that was just the check for that day.

You want me to show you the checks and etrans i get every week????

You are a nobody. Period.

"Rich" guy bragging about depositing 30k. 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
"Rich" guy bragging about depositing 30k. 😂😂😂😂😂
Thats what i had at hand that day you can see it on the date no?😂😂😂😂😂😂
I make more money then you ever will.
I showed at least something you showed absolutely nothing.

Cuz you are a fucking liar and a nobody.

You are a loser. Period

StrongGuy

Thats what i had at hand that day you can see it on the date no?😂😂😂😂😂😂
I make more money then you ever will.
I showed at least something you showed absolutely nothing.

Cuz you are a fucking liar and a nobody.

You are a loser. Period

Post your tax returns that shows you net. No one cares about a 1-day check that could be a one-off from normal cash flow.
A 30k check isn't proof that you're rich. You'll have to post something more credible for me to take you seriously.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
Post your tax returns that shows you net. No one cares about a 1-day check that could be a one-off from normal cash flow.
A 30k check isn't proof that you're rich. You'll have to post something more credible for me to take you seriously.
Post yours loser.
Or how long do you want to keep it up with your lies?
You are just an average joe with nothing to show.
You want me to take you serious loser?
Show us your lexus you claim you bought out of boredom.

Dont just run your mouth. And if you cant then kindly fuck off and bullshit somewhere else.

Loser

StrongGuy

Post yours loser.
Or how long do you want to keep it up with your lies?
You are just an average joe with nothing to show.
You want me to take you serious loser?
Show us your lexus you claim you bought out of boredom.

Dont just run your mouth. And if you cant then kindly fuck off and bullshit somewhere else.

Loser

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

So since 30k is all the proof you posted, I'm going to assume that's all you're worth. I think a brokerage account I haven't touched in years is worth more than that.

C'mon, poor guy. Make this more fun. Show proof of your assets and I'll do the same.
You were so eager to show proof of this one check. Why are you hesitating now? Unless you're nothing but a fraud.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

So since 30k is all the proof you posted, I'm going to assume that's all you're worth. I think a brokerage account I haven't touched in years is worth more than that.

C'mon, poor guy. Make this more fun. Show proof of your assets and I'll do the same.
You have nothing.
I bet you dont even have 10k to your name.

Keep collecting your amazon cards maube one day you can buy yourself a house.
As in a real house. Not the doll one you claim you put 😂😂😂😂300k down😂😂😂😂😂

Fuck off loser

Reactions: MrS

StrongGuy

You have nothing.
I bet you dont even have 10k to your name.

Keep collecting your amazon cards maube one day you can buy yourself a house.
As in a real house. Not the doll one you claim you put 😂😂😂😂300k down😂😂😂😂😂

Fuck off loser

*sigh*

Ok.

Your move, poor guy.
LyZDYul.png

StrongGuy

😂😂😂😂😂😂 almost zero information😂😂😂 love it.

How is that 0 information. It shows the house bought at 700k with a loan amount of 385k, meaning i put a downpayment for 315k.

Now I posted one of my assets. Go post something worth 400k and I'll fire back with 2 more properties.

C'mon. You were so eager to post proof with that 30k chump change check. Why are you hesitating, fraud?

Jtibh

Banned
How is that 0 information. It shows the house bought at 700k with a loan amount of 385k, meaning i put a downpayment for 315k.

Now I posted one of my assets. Go post something worth 400k and I'll fire back with 2 more properties.

C'mon. You were so eager to post proof with that 30k chump change check. Why are you hesitating, fraud?
😂😂😂😂😂 all i see is debt.

Try harder. And yes it shows nothing. Thats the most barebones page i,ve ever seen.

Go polish that head of yours maybe a genie will pop out to grant you a wish.

You fire back with more empty pages 😂😂😂😂😂

Give it up man.

StrongGuy

Shut the fuck up both of you

I want to talk about PFS, but that guy kept calling me a fraud. What did you expect was going to happen. I've been consistent with everything I've said on this forum.
I said I earned $40-50/month in amazon gift cards/month, and I showed my amazon GC balance.
I said I own 9 properties, and bought 1 of them recently with a 300+k downpayment. I posted proof up there of the mortgage account.

Where is the inconsistency in my posts?

StrongGuy

😂😂😂😂😂 all i see is debt.

Try harder. And yes it shows nothing. Thats the most barebones page i,ve ever seen.

Go polish that head of yours maybe a genie will pop out to grant you a wish.

You fire back with more empty pages 😂😂😂😂😂

Give it up man.

This is how I know you're not a business owner, nor are you wealthy. A mortgage is a good debt to have, as the interest rates right now are only barely above inflation and the market returns significantly above 3.5%. The underlying asset also appreciates in value.

Jtibh

Banned
Shut the fuck up both of you
This is how I know you're not a business owner, nor are you wealthy. A mortgage is a good debt to have, as the interest rates right now are only barely above inflation and the market returns significantly above 3.5%. The underlying asset also appreciates in value.
Sure. You know why i pay in full? Cuz i dont want to pay interest for years to come.
You know why i dont lease? Cuz i want to buy out asap.

YfqdOTw.png

This is just one of many equipments i have. As an asset.
Not as debt.

You know what i shut the fuck up.

StrongGuy

Sure. You know why i pay in full? Cuz i dont want to pay interest for years to come.
You know why i dont lease? Cuz i want to buy out asap.

YfqdOTw.png

This is just one of many equipments i have. As an asset.
Not as debt.

You know what i shut the fuck up.

LOL... you already outed yourself as a fraud. Why speak up and make everyone question your competence?

The property right now is worth 850k based on what a similar house in my block sold. What is 850k - 379k?
Hint: It's worth multiple times whatever the fuck you posted.

Also, you should take out loans if the interest rate is low. You put the extra money into the market to yield 10% on average and use the earnings to pay the 3.5% interest rate.
How the fuck are you operating a business if you don't understand this simple concept?

Jtibh

Banned
LOL... you already outed yourself as a fraud. Why speak up and make everyone question your competence?

The property right now is worth 850k based on what a similar house in my block sold. What is 850k - 379k?
Hint: It's worth multiple times whatever the fuck you posted.

Also, you should take out loans if the interest rate is low. You put the extra money into the market to yield 10% on average and use the earnings to pay the 3.5% interest rate.
How the fuck are you operating a business if you don't understand this simple concept?
You talking bull but maybe cuz you are in a different industry.
Fraud??
I just showed you a bill i paid in full for one of my equipment. Could i have leased to own or finance it? Sure. Could i have used the cash flow? Sure. But this equipment generates profit the moment i turn it on.
Why should i take up a loan when it pays off in 3 months???? So i pay in full and put it towards my asset. With that i can take up a bigger loan now no??

2 years ago when we built an infill for 2.1mill we just used our line of credit cuz we were selling it.
No fucking mortgage. Even the land was paid in cash.

I wouldnt jerk off to your 700k house.

Am i a shitty business owner? I am an asshole one cuz my new one i am working on will be on auto pilot as i said before.
The 2 robots will be around 300k alone.
I am an asshole cuz i rather pay for robots than hire people who never return my investment. This robot will pay itself in 3 years and it still has valeue. But an employee has none.

Lets just listen to this eon or what ever and just shut the fuck up. Both of us.

StrongGuy

Back on topic.

As I stated before, I live a fairly normal life now. No more osteo problems. No more scalp itch. No more pain in my body.

The only symptoms remaining are lower libido, slight digestive issues, and slight anhedonia.

I do have slightly lower libido than pre-fin, but I'm still able to get and maintain an erection pretty easily.

Today, I have consistent stools in the morning, but I have to watch my carb intake.

The anhedonia makes it hard for me to find joy in things I once did, but it's getting better.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
Back on topic.

As I stated before, I live a fairly normal life now. No more osteo problems. No more scalp itch. No more pain in my body.

The only symptoms remaining are lower libido, slight digestive issues, and slight anhedonia.

I do have slightly lower libido than pre-fin, but I'm still able to get and maintain an erection pretty easily.

Today, I have consistent stools in the morning, but I have to watch my carb intake.

The anhedonia makes it hard for me to find joy in things I once did, but it's getting better.
I wont pretend i know anything about your problem. I only had heart surgery and i am way past my recovery
All i said people with money can get this sorted out through experts.
I know a lot of people personally who always fly to korea. Some did hair transplant some other stuff but it was alwasy cheaper and you got everything you needed right away.
By cheaper i mean compared to north america.

Lets say you are rich as you claim.

Where did you go with this? Did you seek help oversees?

Cuz i sure shit would have.

JoeP26

Neo Member
Hey man. Fellow PFS sufferer here. You're not the only one out there. We got a group of 85+ guys in our WhatsApp recovery group. If interested, come join in. :messenger_sunglasses:

Greedings

It's sometimes used in hormone therapy for transgender women. Also, that side effect list....

NufurIb.png

Beware.
Interfering with endocrine function, especially for cosmetic reasons, is really irresponsible.
We think we know a lot about hormones, but we really don’t.

Top Bottom