• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump repeatedly called deaf 'Apprentice' Marlee Matlin "retarded"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoo-doo

Banned
So is there actual video or audio footage of him calling her retarded?

Because that's what gets people riled up. These kind of articles are a dime a dozen right now.

Picture of Thump with Marlee Matlin and Billy Joel..

latest

This will be his Sesame Street moment.

Fuck that orange pumpkin looking motherfucker in his yuge mouth..

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...d-deaf-apprentice-marlee-matlin-retarded.html

Well, this is the worst story in the world right now so I'm going to vomit for a bit.

But SNL nailed this one, actually.

https://youtu.be/Zjbc15X1zSM?t=1m34s

As my partner is profoundly deaf I can make the following statement with a bit more force.

Fuck you Donald Trump you miserable excuse for a shitstain on the annals of history. You are a pethetic, petty, disgusting human being and deserve not the presidency, but to be a pariah of society. Making fun of people of disability? Bad enough, reveling in your bigotry and your disgusting behavior? Beyond the pale.

Your lack of empathy for anyone should be enough to make you unelectable yet still we have people defending this sociopathic monster. In another thread we had people calling to discuss rationally with Trump supporters to turn them around. No. If you defend this man despite all of this you do not deserve rationality, you deserve utter contempt.

For God's sake America, please do not let this guy near the White House.

Bluth54

So is there actual video or audio footage of him calling her retarded?

Because that's what gets people riled up. These kind of articles are a dime a dozen right now.

No Apprentice footage or audio has made it out yet even though according to reports there is probably a lot of bad stuff in it. Hard to say if most of it even still exists at this point, much less if it will be leaked.

vikki

No Apprentice footage or audio has made it out yet even though according to reports there is probably a lot of bad stuff in it. Hard to say if most of it even still exists at this point, much less if it will be leaked.

How much of this stuff will come back on NBC? We have to assume that they knew who they were dealing with and we know why they held onto the tape last week. Whatever else Trump did on those tapes will reflect poorly on the network. The noble thing to do would be to release anything else they may have on him.

Is it really digging when you're just kinda walking around picking up clumps of shit off the ground?

It's like an easter egg hunt but one you set up for 3 year olds so its really all just a pick and choose scenario

except the plastic ones don't hold delicious chocolates, they hold sexual assault claims or general scumbaggery

Bluth54

How much of this stuff will come back on NBC? We have to assume that they knew who they were dealing with and we know why they held onto the tape last week. Whatever else Trump did on those tapes will reflect poorly on the network. The noble thing to do would be to release anything else they may have on him.

According to this article MGM now owns the production company that made The Apprentice and they would be the ones who would have any footage that still exists.

vikki

According to this article MGM now owns the production company that made The Apprentice and they would be the ones who would have any footage that still exists.

Yeah, I just looked that up. Mark Burnett seems to be distancing himself from Trump, but I don't see MGM releasing any footage themselves. Guess it'll have to be leaked.

SURGEdude

As my partner is profoundly deaf I can make the following statement with a bit more force.

Fuck you Donald Trump you miserable excuse for a shitstain on the annals of history. You are a pethetic, petty, disgusting human being and deserve not the presidency, but to be a pariah of society. Making fun of people of disability? Bad enough, reveling in your bigotry and your disgusting behavior? Beyond the pale.

Your lack of empathy for anyone should be enough to make you unelectable yet still we have people defending this sociopathic monster. In another thread we had people calling to discuss rationally with Trump supporters to turn them around. No. If you defend this man despite all of this you do not deserve rationality, you deserve utter contempt.

For God's sake America, please do not let this guy near the White House.

Well said. At this point the only people I'd even bother engaging who support Trump are the kind of people who are totally oblivious to the news. Anybody who has been following his antics even a little and still wants him is a deranged and damaged individual who if they weren't actively working to destroy society would be worth pity.

zeioIIDX

Yoooo! When I first read this story, she immediately popped into my head for some reason. I had no idea this actress's name is Marlee Matlin (I've only seen The West Wing, never seen The Apprentice). I remember in high school, we watched an episode of The West Wing in class and it was one of the episodes featuring Matlin. The scene where she points at her watch and says "Lunch time!" was one that my friend would continue to mock for years any time he was hungry. Ugh.

"Affluenza" in effect. Trump has never had to suffer any consequences for his actions, not even sinking his own businesses. Why would he worry about consequences when they are a myth to him?

joebruin

I wonder if people on that show just thought Trump was playing a character and are just now realizing that he's just a huge POS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom