• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doodle or Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only bad things about this is that there is at least one drawing of a penis per chain, and people really like to derail each chain with pictures that have nothing to do with anything. It really takes the fun out of it.

Tomasooie

Fuck I love drawing redheads on this shit.

i2jFsL8DZ8ENC.png

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
While this is a two year thread bump, I was introduced to this site over in the Broken Picture Telephone thread. Since BPT still seems to be having a bumpy restart, I'm playing both. BPT did precede DoD by about two years, but it seems as though DoD actually has a business model, whereas BPT is run by one guy and has no advertising, so I'm not sure how it will last now that it's back up. I do like DoD's drawing tools a bit better, even though BPT gives a better color picker. You can't see how a game is progressing until it is complete on BPT, which can be nice, but with it still being in sort of a closed beta state, it takes way too long for any games to get finished. I do notice that people on DoD are far more likely to intentionally derail a chain though. :(

Here's me showing off the stuff I've done in Doodle or Die so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom