• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Boston Major (December 3-10) Final Battle before the New Journey

scarybore

Noone has nearly 3 times the networth of Envy at 14 minutes and VP are so much better in the team fights, doesn't look good for NP.

Edit: and then Envy kills Noone, typical lol.

Edit 2: Noone with 5 rampages against NP over the 2 games. :eek:

5 Rampages by NoOne in 2 games? Man my anime boys are getting wrecked.
charm_sad.gif

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
It's nice to see that no matter how much Dota 2 changes Envy will stay the same, makes getting back to watching the games easier.

Qvoth

wg lineup is pretty damn cancer though, od pa omni?
that's like 2 of the best partners omni can get right?

For those who have not been following pro dota since ti, here is a power ranking article by kpop
http://www.gamepedia.com/blogs/1351-dota-2-power-rankings-for-the-boston-major-who

God bless you!

OverWatch pretty much Killed My DotA career. Didn't think it would ever happen but blizzard is the best in the industry with the Diablo 3 auction house being the only real blemish to their record.

I have not touched dota2 in over 6 months. Didn't even bother to fire it up when they added Abyssal Lord. I have a vacation coming up during Christmas so maybe it is time to dust of the skills and pay attention to the pro scene/meta again.

It's crazy to me how Drow is my favorite carry but I never play when she is considered good. Dragonlance still a thing?

God bless you!

OverWatch pretty much Killed My DotA career. Didn't think it would ever happen but blizzard is the best in the industry with the Diablo 3 auction house being the only real blemish to their record.

I have not touched dota2 in over 6 months. Didn't even bother to fire it up when they added Abyssal Lord. I have a vacation coming up during Christmas so maybe it is time to dust of the skills and pay attention to the pro scene/meta again.

It's crazy to me how Drow is my favorite carry but I never play when she is considered good. Dragonlance still a thing?

yup, dragon lance into Hurricane Pike is the go to build

--
how did wings lose to warriors ?

KingKong

thats the only blemish you can think of? a certain moba doesn't come to mind?

Top Bottom