• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Boston Major (December 3-10) Final Battle before the New Journey

That top push where alchemist died with buyback apparently still on CD which cost them ~2 lanes in return seemed like a hella unnecessary risk to take.

Igv had a very good chance of winning at the end, of they didn't over extend
Maybe if the had their main players instead of standins they could have won. Who knows.
Awesome match anyway

TI5 winner vs. TI6 winner round one.

Let's go.

I have Wings as winning. EG can play like hell if they coordinate, but RTZ is like the biggest coin flip ever.

Haven't following the pro scene lately but I've got time now I think.
Which team should I watch out for?

Wings still strong post *TI6* winning.

OG still OG

Virtus.Pro is running a train on people lately, turning matches around.

DC still a solid team, CoL has Moo now so that may lead them to some upsets as well.

NP is Envy's new team, with Aui and 1437. Could be bad, could be good. FYM hot sauce is decent though.

*EDIT* Whoops, my b.

USA

Good lord wings playing like 3k pubs. Zero detection for treant

You saw the pings right? That's detection enough from my pub experience.

LOL Nerf wings pls!

And thanks for the replies guys.

Edit: I have to do a doubletake to recognize Treant when the game started. Seems like the cosmetics will only get crazier from here.

Particle effects. Particle effects everywhere.

Mics are failing and it's only set two lol.

scarybore

Nice barracks defence by Wings, but they badly fucked up the next fight which made it pointless. Ban the alch and I think they will prevail in the next two games.

Shadow Demon/Luna combo and cheap-ass Mirana, EG are going to have to throw hard to lose this.

Lesh and Clock too for sustained damage and the amazing initiation.

Yeah, I think EG has this.

They just have to play smart but at 12 minutes in they're so far ahead it's pretty much in the bag.

*EDIT* Disruptor watching bot tier two fall made me laugh for no real reason.

Top Bottom