• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall will still buy whatever shit console and shit games they pump out, don't front

the REAL future of gaming is neko atsume clones, get in now so you can claim you always been down

shira

Patchup
* Fixed mouse 3, 4, and 5 doubleclicks causing the keybinding system to incorrectly generate extra commands.
* Fixed Courier not refilling Bottles when sent to retrieve items from the stash.
* Fixed various Primal Split unit animations.
* Fixed ability click sounds happening twice when using Quickcast on Key Up.

*For the next few days, only Random Draft and Captain’s Mode will be available in Ranked Matchmaking

RIP AP

TUSR

Banned
Patchup
* Fixed mouse 3, 4, and 5 doubleclicks causing the keybinding system to incorrectly generate extra commands.
* Fixed Courier not refilling Bottles when sent to retrieve items from the stash.
RIP AP

*For the next few days, only Random Draft and Captain’s Mode will be available in Ranked Matchmaking

what.

shira

April Fools?

Vade said:
ImperturbableOddHerring.gif

Twookie

wait what? are they finally adding all pick single ban or whatever was datamined in the announcer voiceover?

that has to be the reason, feels so weird to just remove ranked all pick if that is not the reason

i mean this

Hylian7

The fuck? Not that I was playing ranked anyway, but that is really bizarre. Would rather not have my picks at the mercy of a random captain. I'm indifferent toward RD.

Quesa

I don't like AP at all but I'm thinking, "who asked for this?"

My guess it's an April Fools joke. After all, it's already the first in Europe, no?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
fUCK AP

i remember when rd was basically the default doto 1 mode, and HoN also had a much healthier scene when it cames to other modes

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Patchup

RIP AP

Best change ever.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i don't really like the idea of an all pick where 10 players get blind bans--you're going to effectively have a group of 4-5 heroes banned in 100% of games

i'd much rather see the highest mmr player on each team get a single blind ban, that way you know, the earth spirit of every patch is going to be banned most games but he'll get through a few times and we won't have too many perpetually banned heroes

but i guess this is all solved if you force everyone to play RD (the godlike mode) heh

Red UFO

Ranked random draft seemed to attract slightly less toxic players than ranked all pick in my experience which is why I liked it.

Hylian7

experiment to gather data and gauge reaction?

I guess, but we all know what's going to happen: Reddit and whoever else will all be in an uproar over this, and it's debatable which feedback will actually be useful in a sea of "volvo giff AP back"

I do like the idea of some kind of Single Ban mode though.

Hylian7

It just hit me, this is HUGE. This has been one of my biggest annoyances ever since I have been playing Dota 2 in 2011.

When you bottle crowed, and had stuff to get from stash, you had to hit (select courier) > Q > D > F. If you just hit your key for grabbing your stuff from the stash and bringing it to you, with an empty bottle on the courier, it would not go far enough into the fountain to fill your bottle. Now you don't have to throw in that extra command, thank you!

TUSR

Banned
It just hit me, this is HUGE. This has been one of my biggest annoyances ever since I have been playing Dota 2 in 2011.

When you bottle crowed, and had stuff to get from stash, you had to hit (select courier) > Q > D > F. If you just hit your key for grabbing your stuff from the stash and bringing it to you, with an empty bottle on the courier, it would not go far enough into the fountain to fill your bottle. Now you don't have to throw in that extra command, thank you!

Never had this issue repeating for me.

Must be how I courier.

Hylian7

Never had this issue repeating for me.

Must be how I courier.

How do you courier?

I have F3 assigned to the "grab my shit and bring it to me" button, I select the courier (F2) for everything else. It was always where if I put my empty bottle on it and just hit F3, then it comes back with an empty bottle.

TUSR

Banned
How do you courier?

I have F3 assigned to the "grab my shit and bring it to me" button, I select the courier (F2) for everything else. It was always where if I put my empty bottle on it and just hit F3, then it comes back with an empty bottle.

Thats exactly how I have it setup.

F2 selects courier, F3 retrieves and delivers.

cris7198

captains mode at low mmr must be a fucking treat i'd imagine, kinda wanna see it tbh

It was awful some people are just plain retarded, I remember this guy that got captain and fucked up the draft because he wanted "an aura lineup", we got omni'd and undying'd at 20 mins

TUSR

Banned
WTF

Oh well, it's fixed now. Good bye four years of annoyance.
I'm more surprised someone has similar keybinds as me. Mine are an abomination.

And even worse I use different mice and DPI between CSGO and Dota.

Edit: post #20000 milk where is new ot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom