• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 The International 2017 (Aug 7-12) Game of throwns - you win or you pld

ZugZug123

$2M per player, even w/ team cut and taxes, these guys did well. Even Kuroky coming all 7 years, he is averaging more than $100k/year take-home income :p

Gav47

Weren't the champagne ceremonies at dreamhack a lesson for valve

And this raw footage of them walking around is just weird

Twookie

While the finals were kinda boring, this TI was really good. Some incredible dota was played

TL lower bracket run to GF victory was mighty impressive.

Sianos

gh
fuming.gif
was godlike

woodland

champagne just need to get cut from e sports. oh, the cringe.

need to teach them that all you dois twist and you're good

I went to go pee and missed it, is it as bad as the korean pros with champagne in SC2? That was always the best/worst part of every tournament.

probably - haven't watched sc2 since like 2012 but literally only 1 TL player could open the bottles, kuroky was in the back just holding the aegis, the other players just gave up, no one seemed like they were having fun lol

Gryph

I went to go pee and missed it, is it as bad as the korean pros with champagne in SC2? That was always the best/worst part of every tournament.

There's clearly an opportunity to be filled as a "Champagne Coach" on pro teams... Gotta get everyone prepared.

Flaboere

how does it feel what are you feeling right now you're TI winners how does it feel you're TI winners what are you feeling right now what do you want to say how does it feel

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit this entire post-game is unbearable. Feel bad for Kaci.

Top Bottom