• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 The International 2017 (Aug 7-12) Game of throwns - you win or you pld

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
EG's problems are the kinds of things that fall on a captain. Feels like Cr1t is going to get the boot.

Unrelated: This tournament has been incredible. Fucking dota, man. What a game.

bbd23

T0xlAQI.gif
T0xlAQI.gif
T0xlAQI.gif
T0xlAQI.gif
T0xlAQI.gif
T0xlAQI.gif
T0xlAQI.gif
T0xlAQI.gif

uninstalling dota.

i dont want to see them disband
tears.gif

Qvoth

game 2 cr1t's draft is better, but still nowhere good enough
AA fucks wyvern hard, TB pick to "counter" AA is decent since sunder can bypass AA ulti blast
i didn't watch the whole game so i have no idea how sumail is so poor, position 3 veno from empire had more networth

Gxgear

Most talents predicted EG to take it all but this is their worst showing in years.

It's only natural the western talents pick between the 3 best western teams: OG, Liquid, EG. OG's the clear front-runner being the Major beasts, and TL beating out EG at Epicenter puts them squarely 2nd; now 1 team is out and 2 are in lower bracket.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
No way ppd comes back and rtz also stays, EG miracle- is happening boys

Yeah, I'm thinking RTZ may be gone, but unless the shuffle is big, I dunno who they'd pick up in return.

As for Sumail, Nyx was riding him almost all early-mid game, which prevented him from doing Puck things.

Mirana also outfarmed the bejeezus out of NP and Puck, but FN is a quiet superstar - without him, Reso would have been gibbed a lot more.

Qvoth

i think the grand finals is going to be vp empire
liquid and og are looking shaky
i don't think the chinese teams are looking as hot as the cis right now
sven and nyx are 2nd or 3rd ban materials, they're looking ridiculous this patch

Qvoth

Chappie gonna be kicked to make for Resolution. rip.

we don't actually know if reso had signed a contract or not, if they haven't i bet navi or vp (if they lost and is shuffling) is going to offer him a fuck huge salary just to get him
i don't see empire having the cash to defend him, this is the 1st time i've seen empire doing so well (admittedly i only know vp is looking hot in recent times)

Bad7667

Sad to see EG lose. TI just isn't nice to RTZ, even though he plays well every TI. Really don't understand the Winter Wyvren pick. Didn't seem to do anything after laning stage, and then you have a night stalker as the other support.

And they just seemed scared to move. At one point RTZ gets bfly and a dd rune before any MKB's are on the enemy cores, so what seems to me like a pretty big power spike but nothing happened. Then empire finish MKB on both cores.

Oh well. Empire played so much better.

Maddrical

Is this RTZ hate I see just memes or do people really think he's the problem?

Pretty nervous for Liquid in their matchup vs Empire, they are looking strong. This is the second year in a row Resolution has been part of what looks to be a strong LB run.

shira

Lul eg no post loss interview
Is this RTZ hate I see just memes or do people really think he's the problem?

Pretty nervous for Liquid in their matchup vs Empire, they are looking strong. This is the second year in a row Resolution has been part of what looks to be a strong LB run.
Happens every year, different scenario. Same result

Top Bottom