• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Delayed to November 18th

blackjaw

I'm okay with this delay. October was way to jammed and this hits more towards the holidays which is what I needed time wise.

sora87

pgfeg6q0.gif

Bye bye birthday treat :( was the only October release I planned on getting.
Oh well, backlog trimming shall continue.

Cilla

I'm ohkay with this. It now releases after my wedding so now I can focus on my actual wedding as opposed to killing Darkspawn.

Phamit

Someone need to cahnge the witcher delay with DA:I delay :(

ibvUgjpaizcr89.gif

because thats how i feel

Hopefully the other companys dont have the same idea and delay their games into November, too.

Dammit. Looks like I'll have to wait until 2015. Master Chief Collection is going to steal my life. I don't mind delays since they help brushing up on game development. Just bad timing for me.

Smart move.

Upset to wait another month but I have Tales of Xillia 2 and now Hearts R releasing before it.

If it gets delayed in 15 I will be upset. Not upset so much by the delay but upset it will still be a last gen title they are trying to optimize for both gens.

[INSERT BIOWARE ADDING ONE MORE COLOURED ENDING JOKE HERE]

Seriously though, it was my October game too, now i'll have to play Watch_Dogs in that month and AC:Unity the next one :(

Damn, beaten. I was going to say they forgot to add in the ending and needed an extra month to get that done. Just kidding though.

I'm not sure why people think October is "stacked"? It was DA, Battlefield expac...I mean Hardline, Evil Within, AC:Unity and Shadow of Mordor. Now it's just Evil Within, AC: Unity, and Shadows of Mordor. Are you guys counting Aliens? Seriously? HAHA...oh you kids are funny.

Many people are a little done with AC, Evil Within is 50/50 it could be utter trash or awesome, and lol at Battlefield. It was really only DA and Shadows of Mordor, if Shadows is good. Now DA has to go head to head with Far Cry 4 and Far Cry 3 was GOTY material. That's not to mention it follows Call of Duty, I'm not a COD player, but even I know that games need to give COD a wide berth or get crushed.

Fbh

Damn.

Oh well, at least it's not delayed to 2015. And there are other things comming in october anyway

Could be they're afraid of Mordor?

Isn't Mordor generating lots of good hype?

On some boards like this there's been decent positive feedback. But I doubt it has the necessary exposure itself to go toe-to-toe with Dragon Age in retail.

They probably just got some more time and a spot to fill in since Battlefield Hardline is no longer in the holiday 2014 picture.

H3xum

This is supremely disappointing :(

:( :( :(

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((

This and Forza were going to be my swapsies games all winter.

Too close to Halo now

Phamit

Damn, beaten. I was going to say they forgot to add in the ending and needed an extra month to get that done. Just kidding though.

I'm not sure why people think October is "stacked"? It was DA, Battlefield expac...I mean Hardline, Evil Within, AC:Unity and Shadow of Mordor. Now it's just Evil Within, AC: Unity, and Shadows of Mordor. Are you guys counting Aliens? Seriously? HAHA...oh you kids are funny.

Many people are a little done with AC, Evil Within is 50/50 it could be utter trash or awesome, and lol at Battlefield. It was really only DA and Shadows of Mordor, if Shadows is good. Now DA has to go head to head with Far Cry 4 and Far Cry 3 was GOTY material. That's not to mention it follows Call of Duty, I'm not a COD player, but even I know that games need to give COD a wide berth or get crushed.

There is also Evolve, Driveclub, Sunset Overdrive, NBA and some other games

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I can feel the plate of crow being prepared for me. This is totally going to slip to 2015, isn't it? And I believed their damn lies about it being ready.

Fuck.

This most likely has absolutely nothing to do with if the game is done or not. If this was about polish, I'm sure it would be more than one month.

sector4

October 2nd

-Skylanders Trap Team

October 7th

-Alien Isolation
-NBA 2K15
-Driveclub
-Shadow of Mordor
-Project Spark

October 14th

-Borderlands: The pre-sequel
-The Evil Within

October 21st

-Evolve

October 23rd

-Just Dance 2015

October 28th

-WWE 2K15
-Assassins Creed: Unity
-Sunset Overdrive

October 31st

-Lords of the Fallen

Undated

Bayonetta 2

If that's not a stacked month (even taking Dragon Age and BF:H out) then I don't know what is :\

9 of those are must buys for me... T_T

On some boards like this there's been decent positive feedback. But I doubt it has the necessary exposure itself to go toe-to-toe with Dragon Age in retail.

They probably just got some more time and a spot to fill in since Battlefield Hardline is no longer in the holiday 2014 picture.

Delaying by a month though...they can't really implement THAT much in a month can they?

DOWN

Banned
Read about this delay with Hardline's delay and worried they were both pushed to next year.

I can live with one month. Still working on a backlog and my first DAO and DA2 runs.

Auuuuuggh noooo. This was my most anticipated game of the year!

:(

Goddamnit.
Still coming this year tho

Some Nobody

Bummer. I kinda hoped that Sleeping Dogs HD rumor was true and if so it was going to hit in November. I planned on spending a few weeks slaying dragons and then going back to Hong Kong for a couple weeks until Smash (inevitably) comes out in December.

Of course, that SD rumor probably isn't true, but saying that watch Smash come out in November and fuck the game up, lol.

I WOULD get Shadows of Mordor but I told myself I'd wait until that hit $40 first.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Hell yes. Had it preordered on amazon, but this will give me more time to play drive club, shadow of order, evolve, etc.

Rozart

Read about this delay with Hardline's delay and worried they were both pushed to next year.

I can live with one month. Still working on a backlog and my first DAO and DA2 runs.

Still coming this year tho

youknowwhatimeant. My tenses don't do well when they're met with game delays.

Fun. Already replayed DA:O and DA2 in anticipation of DAI. :(

Top Bottom