• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Delayed to November 18th

Something had to give on October 7th. There was no way all those games were coming out that day.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see LOTR or Aliens slip either.

Traffcore

Pretty much expected that some of those rocktober games would get pushed.

Now shadow of Mordor have a chance to stand out even more. I hope it does well!

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Now I really want a demo and will be super disappointed if we don't at least get early access to a character creator.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
God dammit .. its already a year late ..

sigh .. well October was REALLY packed anyway and Shadow of Mordor seems super interesting too. Would've been a killer to decide which to play in Oct anyway.

Thanks to this thread I learned that Dreamfall Chapters is coming out in November. Sweet. But anyway, I was kind of hoping it would come out in October to give me breathing room between that and Witcher 3. I didn't realize October is so packed. I'm looking forward to Alien Isolation, AC:Unity, Evolve and a few others. Oh and Shadow of Mordor.

aww man! I was going to cram this game before my xmas holidays, now it's a 2015 game :(
On a plane like a week after release, I can't finish a DA game in 7 days :)

Sanctuary

This is shitty for people who were only going to buy this originally in October as their only game. Not too terrible for those that were going to buy another two or three on top of it.

Solidsoul

Banned
I do feel for those who have to wait another month to play this.

What's awesome for me though is I have that much more time to get the first two games completed before it.

Currently dealing with Connor in Redcliffe!

Top Bottom