• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Origins |OT| Letting The Fade fade out of memory

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
daot-header.jpg

daot-text01.gif

daot-ani02.gif

daot-text02.gif

daot-text03.gif

daot-ani01.gif

daot-text04.gif

daot-text05.gif

daot-text06.gif

daot-ani03.gif

daot-text07.gif

daot-text08.gif

daot-text09.gif

daot-ani04.gif

daot-text10.gif

daot-ani06.gif

daot-text11.gif

daot-text12.gif

daot-ani05.gif

epmode

God almighty I hope the game is as good as this thread. Bioware's marketing guys are trying their hardest to keep me away, though!

Twig

Banned
Mightily and wholeheartedly approved.

EDIT: Also, it was genius building this post like an ancient Geocities page given recent events.

Nice. In just a little over a week from now, hopefully I'll be having a good time.

Muahahahaha!!!

ChoklitReign said:
All theses GIFs are killing my netbook.

Ha, mine too. No way my computer can run the game, it can barely run the official thread.

Edit: Just noticed Manson, excellent touch.

FrankT

Count of Monte Sawed-Off said:
Nice. In just a little over a week from now, hopefully I'll be having a good time.

Muahahahaha!!!

Ha, mine too. No way my computer can run the game, it can barely run the official thread.

Edit: Just noticed Manson, excellent touch.

Yea, had to do a double take on Manson lol.

I need to be punished.

For months now i thought that this game was shit, but i recently saw some of the combat vids (yes i am shallow) on game trailers and now i cannot wait until it hists $30.00
Sue me, i am poor and cannot justify the $60

JdFoX187

Banned
Holy shit, completely forgot about this coming out next week. Have my PC Collector's Edition on pre-order from Amazon. Hope I get it before the end of the week.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Preordered the PC CE from Amazon some time ago, despite the fact that my PC can't actually run it! :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
eznark said:
fuck...yes

Preorderd on Impulse, cannot wait to play this game.

such a bitch
^^degenerative loot obsession complex

Game looks awesome. The real bioware is back.

(hopefully)

Hunahan

Banned
Forget needing a powerful PC to actually play this game, you need a powerful PC just to navigate this thread.

Granted, the days of "56k warning" are over, (particularly for the Finns), but there's really no reason to dump nearly 40MBs of gifs on a page for the sheer fuck of it either.

I don't think I've ever seen such a stunningly effective display of the need for compression in my life. Come on, broski. Show some restraint.

Other than that, I look forward to reading impressions....and hopefully discovering that the horrendous bombardment of atrocities, that this marketing clusterfuck has so mercilessly showered upon me, have absolutely no bearing on the overall quality of the finished product......

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
OP, nice topic.

But please dont use GIF as image format (other than for images that contain animation, of course). Use JPGs. The size of GIF images is too big, for poor 256kbps connections like mine, its overkill!

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I'm starting to feel a tingle of excitement as the release comes nearer. Maybe I'll end up buying this one after all. But definitely not day 1, Bioware's latest PC releases (KotOR, KotOR 2, Jade Empire and Mass Effect) have burned me with bugs.

Be my guinea pigs and crash-test this game for me!

Top Bottom