• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

This appears to be from a Community Manager on GFaqs:

Similar to many other Betas, the codes will be sent in waves starting today (Wednesday) leading into Friday. If you don't receive a code by Friday, then I regret to inform you that you may have not made it into our first Beta. Please respect that we are sending out 12-digit codes to those who received VIP invite vouchers first, and everyone else afterwards.

(This does not mean you can't receive a Beta entry code before a VIP voucher receiver.)

If you did not make into this weekends Beta, fret not, there will be another held soon for the public (with much more content). ;)

Stay Posted!

It could be someone posing, but I believe it's legit.

Hexer06

Woot! Got in with the Xbox Alpha Preview Program. Can't wait to try this out! Sux I'll only be able to play for 1 time slot though. :/

Yaari

I hate that I've been checking news for this game on a daily basis and apparently only signed up on a single e-mail for this beta. Ugh.

Now I should not check this thread anymore at all as it will only make me salty but obviously I won't be able to stop doing so.

No PS4 code here, not for Europe nor US. Like always, every time. :/
Man, this is the one, the one beta which I really wanted to play,

I even pre ordered both limited edition on, One and PS4 cause I don't know yet for which platform I want to play it after the release of the X.

MrW5mUX.gif

Nothing is probably good new, guys.

Me and all of my friends got a rejection. That's like a 20+ emails and they all got rejected.

What the fuck.

it goes all at different times, so even if i didn't get any rejection email, i'm still not in the clear!

I'm now living for real in namek minutes! that shit is tense

cordy

Banned
WaVtY4I.png

Just got the rejection. Couldn't do it anyway but either way I was gonna hand it off to Neoxon. Hope you others get a chance to play it.

No code on 2/3 emails, I'm assuming the same for the last. Kind of checked out once I heard VIP codes didn't guarantee entrance into the beta. Oh well, open beta it is!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
no code here... obviously. Sigh, back to watching Marvel videos I guess.

No code on 2/3 emails, I'm assuming the same for the last. Kind of checked out once I heard VIP codes didn't guarantee entrance into the beta. Oh well, open beta it is!

Wow, I guess I'm sort of glad I'm on the Xbox. It was put into the insider program but then at that point, it's first come first serve. They said they have a limited number of entries though. I went on, saw that and clicked the beta and now it's downloaded and ready for Saturday.

Sweet! I got accepted in the US PS4 closed beta probably because of my VIP code. Now I've got it on Xbox One and PS4.

I'd prefer to play it on PS4 but it's Tethered to my Xbox One account decisions decisions

Top Bottom