• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
"Thank you for being a super DRAGON BALL fan"

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Neoxon

Sweet! I got accepted in the US PS4 closed beta probably because of my VIP code. Now I've got it on Xbox One and PS4.

I'd prefer to play it on PS4 but it's Tethered to my Xbox One account decisions decisions
Prepare for people hounding you for the spare beta code.

No rejection emial yet...
giphy_2.gif

Chucker

Who is the email coming from?
I got the one from PlayStation with the vip code a few weeks ago but haven’t gotten a rejection or acceptance yet.

Wow, I guess I'm sort of glad I'm on the Xbox. It was put into the insider program but then at that point, it's first come first serve. They said they have a limited number of entries though. I went on, saw that and clicked the beta and now it's downloaded and ready for Saturday.

Have fun for us! Yeah, it looks like maybe one person in this thread has gotten a non Xbox code or something? More scarce then I was predicting it would be for sure.

FogKnight

Neo Member
That feeling of hope has been brutally crushed right in front of my very eyes as rejections slowly fill each one of my emails. It was a bloodbath.

I just wanted to be a Super Saiyan :'(

HardRojo

I'm fine with the game making it to streamers' hands so that it'll have wider reach during a critical week, of course it'd be great to be able to play it myself, but I suppose I can wait till the open beta. Now, everyone who was able to get in, please dive deep into the mechanics and show us some good stuff.

geflo

Neo Member
rejected here too, which is whatever, but what is really stupid is Namco "reminding" me to secure a copy of their Collector's edition~

Rejection email? Dang that's brutal. I haven't checked but I hope I don't get one.

I put in for an EU code. Anyone do that and get a response yet?

Tsunamo

Yup, sounds like another US batch just wentout. One of my friends over there got rejected.
rejected here too, which is whatever, but what is really stupid is Namco "reminding" me to secure a copy of their Collector's edition~
Yeah it feels like they're rubbing it in doing that. Should have just left it out.

Rejection email? Dang that's brutal. I haven't checked but I hope I don't get one.

I put in for an EU code. Anyone do that and get a response yet?

EU don't get any email... so we can't even know if we're selected or not, it's bad but i prefere the US method, at least i don't have to wait anymore on my US emails

Top Bottom