• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Neoxon

god dammit

Has ANYONE gotten into the US PS4 one yet?
If I had to guess, those who got in who happen to be in this thread either...
  • Don't want to get bodied by those who were rejected, or...
  • Just don't want to flaunt their code & be a dick about it.
Those are just my 2 cents on the matter. This is not counting the pros or gaming media who may have gotten in, of course.

J4g3r

gEtPGOK.png

IronLich

Never thought I'd see the day where I would receive a Beta e-mail that would basically say "Yeah, we're kinda full right now. Better luck next time."

Balfour

I haven't even gotten told to eff off yet by Namco Bandai. So I am on pins and needles waiting for rejection so I can stop checking my email

Ferr986

Echo Fox Justin Wong‏Verified account @JWonggg 2m2 minutes ago
More
Soon the beta will be unleashed!!! Dragonball Fighter Z!!!

im shocked Justin has it, shocked I tell you :p

As I said, this is Dark Souls 3 early release for streamers all over again.

At least it's the full game that's only a week away. Our next chance is the January beta lol.

True. I guess the wait times for both games will be pretty equal. And people can theorycraft just as they did with MVCI when they had their hands on it.

I was willing to not go out and everything to play this game lol.

Should never have done a rejection thing. Should never have told people they were opening up more. Should have just let it rock with the limited beta thing.

You are killing me NB.

Should never have done a rejection thing. Should never have told people they were opening up more. Should have just let it rock with the limited beta thing.

You are killing me NB.
lol, instead of "maybe my code got sent but never got it" you are Officially Rejected, does it hurt eh? Does it cut like a knife?

Top Bottom