• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

kareem01899

Neo Member
Got rejected for the PS beta but got accepted for the Xbox insider program beta. For as much Q&A that I’ve done for Microsoft over the years, I would have been shocked if I didn’t get in.

When I click the get started button via the PS invite email it says 'We cannot direct you to the requested web page at this time. Please try again.' Do I have to wait until tomorrow or something?

Guymelef

When I click the get started button via the PS invite email it says 'We cannot direct you to the requested web page at this time. Please try again.' Do I have to wait until tomorrow or something?

Every EU email sent yesterday has a wrong link, they are going to send the correct one this morning.

IbukiLordSA

Anyone know how big is the download? Just got mine, redeemed online but can't see the size or add it to my download queue.

Edit - nvm I see it says 1.5gb on PS4, nice and small.

Anybody want an EU beta code? I got one but I sure as shit am not going to be able to play this weekend.

EDIT: Voucher codes aren't account specific, right?

Oh shit, it's the only beta I really really really want to play this year but I didn't got one.

Would be awesome to get a code from you guys. ;(

Just_one

Still nothing for me (EU)

tumblr_nc2s02j1uV1tltnyuo1_400.gif

IbukiLordSA

Wow I really hope PS+ is not needed, it's pointless for a beta and I have no intention of renewing that pos service. If so I have just wasted a code that I could have given to someone else. Surely the email would indicate that + is required for this.

Ferr986

I remember other betas not requiring PS+. Would be weird this one does, although AFAIK the Destiny 2 beta required PS+ but only for some modes.

just got my code... but i'm not home so i redeemed it on the playstaiton website.. it show up in my transactions, but not in my download list, any idea how to put it there for downloading it?

Moraizen

Well, the recent closed beta of Final Fantasy didn't need PS+ in order to be played, so let's pray that this one is similar.

Does anyone remember if the Guilty Gear beta required it?

CryptiK

Is there a video with all the alt colours yet? Disappointed there is no real Black and white manga alts. I think Cell is the only one to have one.

Top Bottom