• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Got the replacement mail and everything worked fine this time. Downloading :)
Man, beyond hyped for this.

Edit: Oh, you can already start it and get into the main menu. Even that gave me a hype rush!

FluxWaveZ

I'm willing to pay 30 euro's for a PS4 EU beta code (Paypal)

XD

.... help

This caused me to look up eBay to see how prospects were on that front. I'm surprised: there've barely been any listings selling codes.

Well, I guess I take solace in the fact that I won't have the feeling of emptiness from trying the game and no longer being able to. I've had two opportunities now where I could have played it, and I haven't.

Even my coworkers who don't like fighting games or Dragon Ball getting it through the Insider program. RIP. Was hoping I could find somewhere with that early MvC:I hookup to drown my sorrow, but nothing sadly. :(

This caused me to look up eBay to see how prospects were on that front. I'm surprised: there've barely been any listings selling codes.

Well, I guess I take solace in the fact that I won't have the feeling of emptiness from trying the game and no longer being able to. I've had two opportunities now where I could have played it, and I haven't.

flux pls do what I asked

help both of us

I saw one listing for $40 and it was purchased as soon as I clicked it. Wasn't gonna buy it myself, but was surprised it went that fast.

Skab

So I just drove over to a friends house and took (borrowed) his Xbox and now I have access through the insider deal so FUCK YEAH

I've abandoned all hope of ever playing this beta. Wasn't meant to be... :(

Guess I'll just be watching every bit of footage I can get my hands on this weekend instead.

EDIT: WE IN THERE THANKS TO THE MOST GENEROUS HUMAN ON THIS EARTH

DrDogg

That's one of the different romanizations of the character's name, along with "KULILIN" and "KURURIN".

I've seen both of these spellings, but that odd spelling in the video is the first I've seen it like that. Just caught me off guard a bit.

chefbags

If anyone has an extra ps4 beta that would be so kind to provide me one. It would be awesome :)

Sadly all my emails lost the battle against Bandai.

Hellsing

Wasn't lucky enough to get into the beta. Guess watching gameplay will have to do.
Hoping for more character announcements soon (Videl plz)

Crocodile

When do we expect the next issue of V-Jump to release/leak so we can find out the next set of characters/content that will be in the game?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
When do we expect the next issue of V-Jump to release/leak so we can find out the next set of characters/content that will be in the game?

TGS is next weekend so theres that at least.

bubumiao

I saw Bandai Namco tweet earlier yesterday that the PS4 version will have to download an update, so if you haven't gone to sleep already you might want to put your PS4 into rest mode so it can automatically get the update before 2 AM PST rolls around. I'm gonna try to sleep a little now and get up at 4:45 AM (EST). Might stream too.

http://www.twitch.tv/bubumiao

_Legacy_

Like what I'm seeing so far, just waiting for my first fight in the lobby.

EDIT: Game keeps crashing at the arena lobby for me, is anyone getting this?

Top Bottom